Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 14 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 14 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:19

He was growling again before he could suppress it. "...goddammit," he muttered angrily. "You're not a fucking MMA fighter."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 14 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:24

A small blush. "I know... Sorry." she ducked her head a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:25

"Just.. just.. just don't get hurt," he insisted stubbornly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:25

"I'll try not to."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:27

"No, you HAVE.." he realised how futile this was and just shut up and sat there.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:28

"I can't completely avoid it, you know that. Nobody can, really."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:29

"I want you to," he said, sounding lost and defeated. "I can't.. handle it if you get hurt."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:29

"You'll have to." she sighed. "'Nato, really. With my hobbies and career choice, it's going to happen. Many times."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:30

He shivered and clutched her tight again, shaking his head insistently.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:32

"What do you want me to say? That I won't ever fall off the quad or crash? That I won't ever get hurt during training or tournaments? I can't promise that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:34

"I... Well, for a start, you could. Not jump. That." He pointed to the high jump.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 24 Jan - 12:42

".... But it's fun..." she complained, pouting at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 24 Jan - 12:44

The pout. Oh god, the pout.
"It's dangerous. That guy from Jackass got himself killed doing stunts."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 2:39

"That wasn't 2 meter jumps. They liked exaggerating with 5 and 6 meters, at least." she argued.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 8:30

"And they were trained professionals. You're not."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 8:37

She sighed. "If I get a proper suit for it, will you worry less?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 8:55

He considered. "Not really," he answered truthfully.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 8:56

She sighed, again. "... Just the low jumps, then?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 9:01

"...and you should probably get the suit just in case. I mean, even if you just get thrown off at 50 an hour, it could be bad..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 9:06

She huffed. "I know. Sprained my knee first time I got thrown off."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 9:15

By supreme effort of will, he managed not to clutch her desperately again. 
"Is.. is that so."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 9:17

She shrugged. "Didn't really hurt that much. I get hurt fairly often, after all. Pain doesn't bother me anymore, not really."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 9:22

"...Aha. Could... you maybe.. try to take... to be just a little more careful?" It came out rather hysterically.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 9:23

She sighed. "I can try. But I can't promise it'll work."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 9:35

"I just... don't get why you.. seem to need to put yourself in danger like that," he sighed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 14 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum