Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 18 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 18 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 10:46

"Ah. I.. I couldn't remember if you'd told me. That's.. that's good. And.. okay. Well. I.. he blames himself for a lot of things, doesn't he?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 18 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 10:49

She sighed, stopped the ATV again. "... Yeah. He does." she muttered. "He always have."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 10:53

"It's not your fault.." Minato tried. He wasn't that interested in talking about Kakashi, but the guy was obviously important to Kushina, so...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:03

"I know it isn't. I've been trying my very best to help him all these years. He did tell me it's helped, too. So... I guess that's alright."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:05

"Mmmh. Very alright. He seems pretty happy these days, doesn't he?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:07

She nodded, a smile spreading on her lips. "Yeah. Him and Rin... It's really good for him. I'm happy for them."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:10

"They seem really happy, yeah." Minato was pretty neutral about that whole thing, but hey, cool for them.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:12

"They seem... Just about as in love as we are." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:14

"That's impossible," Minato denied flatly, then smiled. "Nobody could love more than I love you." Yeah, it was sappy, but.. whenever Kakashi was brought up, he always found himself needing to out-boyfriend anyone else.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:17

She'd opened her mouth to reply - then promptly shut it and turned a shade of red not unlike a very ripe tomato.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:18

Ooooooooohhhhhhh yeaaaaahhh. Jackpot. He reached over, took her hand, and lifted it softly to his lips. (That was romantic - wasn't it?)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:20

Wide eyes, blush extending to the tip of her ears... And she looked about ready to faint, actually. She might be hard on the outside, but... Yeah.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:23

He looked into her eyes and softly whispered "I love you" before kissing her hand again. (This seemed to be going okay. If only he didn't mess up something...)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:26

Well. She had to reach out with her free hand for the steer again, just to have something to hold on to, swallowing and trying to stammer a response, but failing horribly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:29

"Uhm.. are.. you.. okay?" He got off his bike and stepped in close, looking at her with concern.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:32

Her response was a very hungry, very enthusiastic kiss as soon as he was close enough.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:33

...woah, Did something right after all..
He grinned a very satisfied grin while he tried to kiss back as good as he got, but mostly just enjoyed the ride. (Harh.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:39

A small sniffle actually occurred in the midst of the kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:45

"Uhmmina?" He tried again, backing off a little. "'Shina? You ok?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:47

Another sniffle. "... You're such a romantic..." a weak grin, a tear sliding down her cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:48

"Ah.. hehehe.." he laughed in embarrasment. "I. Well. I'm just.. Really just saying what I feel. And.. well, it's kinda the one thing I'm good at with this whole relationship stuff, I guess.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:56

"Never stop with it, 'ttebane." she muttered, locking eyes with him. "Promise me that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:00

"I - I promise," he muttered, a little breathless with how intensely she was looking at him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:03

"Good." almost a growl, but not quite, and then she claimed his lips again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:05

Aw hell yeah. He might enjoy making her blush, but he loved it when he made her like this, and he eagerly opened his mouth to let her plunder it as she pleased.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 18 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum