Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 17 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 17 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:39

"Just because you don't dare to take a shot and go at top speed!" she teased.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 17 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:40

"I _went_ at top speed," Minato pointed out. "I.. did you just dare me to fall off?!"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:43

"Nah. Just to actually have a bit of speed when you turn."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:45

Minato sighed. "I don't. Want. To. Fall. Off," he explained to her very slowly, like one would the village idiot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:53

She shrugged and drove on. "It was fun, though. Until the pain made itself known a couple minutes later."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:57

"I prefer falling off something that won't break my bones."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:59

"I didn't break anything. Sprained my wrist."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 13:01

"Yeah, that's what we call sheer dumb luck..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 13:04

"Then I'm very lucky!" she proudly proclaimed, and took another turn, up on two wheels for a second or two.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Feb - 1:42

His heart skipped several beats before he shook his head, steeled himself, and tried to focus on how sexy she looked on that bike instead.
... that was surprisingly easy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Feb - 2:47

She was grinning and winking back at him, slowing down a little to ride it only on the hind wheels, tongue in cheek for concentration.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Feb - 2:49

...sexy. Sexy... "You're doing that on purpose," he grumbled. "I won't pick you up when you fall."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Feb - 2:51

"Shut up! You'll break my concentration!" she mock-scolded him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Feb - 2:53

"Sorry, honey, I'll leave you to do neck-breaking stunts now," he chirped.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Feb - 2:57

She landed safely on all four wheels, to turn around and stick out her tongue at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Feb - 2:58

He applauded.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Feb - 3:03

She sighed and shook her head at him, then sped up again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Feb - 5:18

He followed, trying to take her advice and go a little faster on the turns. It wasn't going well, since he still slowed down whenever he felt that the balance was slightly off.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 4 Feb - 9:21

And she just chuckled when she saw that, and took another turn on two wheels.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Feb - 11:02

"Stop laughing!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 14 Feb - 8:58

"Sorry." she grinned. "But you drive just like 'Kashi."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 7:51

"Really?!" Minato asked in surprise. "I thought he drove all crazy-li- ah." He remembered why Kakashi might be a very careful driver, at least after a certain incident, and wisely shut up.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 8:02

"... he used to. Not anymore." just the weakest smile, but she began driving, again, then.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 10:33

"Yeah. Yeah, I.. I see." He wondered why that accident hadn't changed Kushina's driving, but he wasn't about to ask her and just drove after instead.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 10:37

She figured he might be wondering, so....

"I wasn't in the accident. And it was the other idiot's fault, not Kakashi's. Even though he likes to think that way."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 17 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum