Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 4:37

A nod, and yet another smile. "I'm 21. So three years in the army so far."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 4:43

"Cool. Soah. Where're you stationed, then?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 4:56

"Ah. I just ended some time in Syria. All the problems going on down there..." he sighed. "I'm very thankful I'm not any of the new recruits they're sending down there, now. Seems like another large battle might break out anytime." he suddenly, just for a few seconds, looked very tired with the thoughts of what'd happened down there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 5:02

"Uhm.. okay. At.. least you're making a difference where it really counts?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 5:08

A nod, and the smile returned. "I do. It's one of the reasons I joined. That, and, well, family tradition, I guess."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 9:24

"Yeah, I see that. It's.. cool. That you want to." Voicing his owns misgivings about the army was not something Minato was going to do at that point.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 9:55

"Someone's gotta do it." he shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 9:56

"Not many people do. Especially not in war zones."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 9:58

"Good thing I'm there, then, eh?" a small wink, and then their mother called from the dining room; brunch was ready.

Kushina was almost instantly in the dining room.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 9:59

Minato trudged after Soldier-Big-Brother and hung around trying to find out which seat to take.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 10:15

One empty seat beside Kushina was taken up by André, and so, she patted the other seat next to her, beaming up at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 10:17

Minato slid into place and gave Kushina a careful peck on the cheek. Because he wanted to, and because he wanted to show that he was Dependable, Caring, Romantic Boyfriend #1.
And because André... KNEW.
Oh god.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 10:25

And here, one point of similarity became clear... One look at both of their plates, filled to the brim, and you wouldn't be in doubt whether they were siblings or not. It was almost the exact same amounts of everything. Only real difference was that André drank green tea with his, and Kushina opted for the orange juice.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 10:27

Minato knew better than to disturb an Uzumaki when eating (it was sorta like with bears. Or maybe sharks), so he just ate quietly and praised the food to Mrs. Uzumaki. It really was very, very good.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 10:30

... And their speed when eating, was almost identical, too. It was actually kind of spooky.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 10:32

Yeah, it was. At one point, Minato forgot eating (really a sin with food this excellent) and just... stared.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 10:33

They both noticed, and glanced a him with mouths full, their look alone telling him 'What?'
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 10:36

"Eh..." Minato grinned nervously. "It's easy to see you two are related," he smiled in a good-natured way.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 10:39

Kushina glanced between Anré and Minato, thn shrugged and ate on, as André swallowed. "Well... Good food shouldn't go to waste. Isn't that so, mom?" he smiled over at her, and she gave a small smile, and nod.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 10:41

"It certainly doesn't," he grinned. "And it is very good." He dug in again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 10:43

And André dug in again, until their father spoke. "So. How's it going with you and Felicia? Going to stay at her place tomorrow, was it?" André gave a small, eager nod, mouth full of food yet again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:04

Hm. This must be the girlfriend. Wonder if she was anything like Kushina.. nah. Nobody was.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:06

"You've planned anything of the wedding yet? A date in mind, time of year, perhaps?"
André swallowed his food, and shook his head. "We want to take it slow. When the right time comes, you'll be the first to know, don't you worry."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:09

Damn... they were only 21 and weddings already?
On the other hand.. He looked over at Kushina with a small smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:11

"They've been engaged for almost two years now," Kushina stage-whispered to Minato, and André chuckled. "As I said; we'll take our time. It's got to fee just right."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum