Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:46

He watched her through half-closed eyes with a dumb, lazy smile on his face.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:48

Once that was done; another rinse, the soap sliding down her body.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:50

Yeah, watching that, too. Daaamn... "Let me do that.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:51

She chuckled. "Nah. You should save your energy for tonight," she winked at him, and continued rinsing.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:53

"...oh," he shut up right quickly. "I've got plenty of energy, though..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:54

"You so sure about that?" she grinned, and rubbed the last of the soap out.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 9:56

"Why shouldn't I? ... you don't.. you're not.. we're not going to do any like.. weird.. bondage stuff, right?" He might have pretty much shot his own plan about not having sex to hell, but that didn't mean Minato wanted a repeat of last night... just yet.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 9:59

"No no, of course not! Rather the contrary."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 10:02

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 10:03

"You'll love it." she assured him, smiling and kissing him before she turned off the shower and got out.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 10:05

"Probably..." he quickly washed himself. "Hey, how come I gotta wash myself?" he mock-whined while she dried off.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 10:08

"Because you're the one who made sure I needed this bath." she winked at him, before grabbing the hairdryer and starting the tedious work of drying her hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 10:12

"Uhuh. Right. You did that yourself. I was helpless under your touch," he sighed overly dramatically.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 10:13

She chuckled. "And you will be, again, sometime in the future..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 10:18

"Promise?" he grinned cheekily. "And I still owe you a massage."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 10:47

"You can bet your sweet ass it's a promise." she grinned, and winked at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 7 Jan - 10:52

"Oh, so you think my ass is sweet?" Good thing she couldn't see his face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 7 Jan - 10:53

"Pretty, even." the bottom part of the hair, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 8 Jan - 3:37

"Guys' asses can't be pretty!" Minato protested. "That's a girl thing!" He washed the ass in question. It felt just the same as always. Looking at it down his back - yeah, looked the same, too.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 12:16

"Oh yes they can." she purred. "Just too bad you're all the way over there. I'd give it a good squeeze if you weren't."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 12:19

"It's still not pretty. Just.. uhm." He regarded his butt critically while he rinsed it. "Round?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 12:23

"Firm. Perfect." she grinned, and finally, her hair was all dry.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 12:24

"Naaah..." he just laughed at her when he got out and picked up a towel. "Yours is."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 16 Jan - 12:39

A small blush. "But its... Kinda wide." she muttered. Well, with her wide hips, it was.Just a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 16 Jan - 12:40

Minato stared. "You don't mean that. It's.. womanly."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 23 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum