Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 4 af 29 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 12:51

All she did was to smile even wider. "Heh. I wouldn't want you to, either."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 9:28

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," he told her softly, if rather sappily, looking at her hair between his fingers.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 9:39

Her smile softened, and she kissed the top of his head. "... Glad to know. I thought I wouldn't be good enough for you," she chuckled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 10:18

He chuckled a little to himself, because that was just absurd. "You are. More than good enough, much more. You're perfect."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 10:20

"I'm not." she muttered, but still, she smiled, and kissed his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 10:36

Gently, he rolled them over to lie on their sides, close together on his narrow bed, his hand on her hip and tangled in her hair. He stared into her eyes and opened his mouth, then closed it again and licked his lips nervously.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 10:38

She still kept smiling - but then, she slid a bit further down his body, to simply have her ear close to his chest, listening to his heartbeat, the soft smile widening a little as she closed her eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 10:50

"I love you." The words were soft, barely above a whisper, and his heart sped up as he said them. Maybe it was too soon, but at that moment, they were impossible to contain.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 10:56

A surprised glance upwards, eyes wide as she blushed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 11:00

He met her eyes earnestly, if nervously, biting his lip.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 11:03

The blush rivaled the red of her hair - then she ducked her head again, face hiding in his chest, even as she smiled, a warm feeling blooming inside.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 11:06

Was that bad or good? he wondered. "Is it... are you alright?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 11:08

She nodded, slowly. "I... It's just... Nobody's ever... Told me that before." besides her parents, of course, but well, that was a matter of course.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 11:11

A broad grin slowly spread on his face. So he finally got a first... "I'll tell you again.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 11:13

The small smile and the deep blush were still there hen she looked up at him again. "... I'd... I'd like that." the smile widened just a little bit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 11:18

This time, he was (mostly) looking her in the eye as he told her, "I love you" again, with a blush that didn't quite rival hers, but came close.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 11:19

Another widening of that smile - then she slid back up to claim his lips once more. She couldn't say the words herself... Not yet, at least. But she made sure to pour her feelings into the kiss, instead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 11:20

Maybe he was a little disappointed that she didn't tell him in return, but he quickly forgot that small insecurity against her lips. She was here, with him, and that was enough.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 11:32

She was still smiling, still blushing when the kiss broke, and she looked deep into his eyes, as the smile widened, into a full-blown grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 11:36

"I... guess that was okay, then," he said with a shaky laugh, his heart swelling with enough happiness to burst his ribs.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 11:37

"Mmm." she was still grinning, and nodded, then rubbed her nose gently against his. "More than okay. Just like you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 20 Okt - 11:54

He didn't think he was, not at all. But for her, he'd have to be - and maybe, he'd start believing it himself, just a little. Softly, he took her lips again, the kiss slowly turning more passionate with all the emotions he couldn't contain.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 20 Okt - 11:55

It was returned in the same fashion, arms sliding around his neck, pulling him closer.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 21 Okt - 10:47

A small noise at the back of his throat as he felt her eagerness, and he bit her lower lip with a grin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 22 Okt - 0:29

A small chuckle, and one of her hands slid up to play with his hair once again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 29 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum