Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 27 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 27 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 4 Dec - 13:13

"Ah.. you too," he sighed against the top of her head, feeling tears fill his eyes, so grateful was he for this moment. For her. "So much."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 27 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 5 Dec - 6:14

A smile, and her hands reached up into his hair again. A noise of pleasure when it got to be just the right angle again, and she began moving along with his thrusts.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Ons 5 Dec - 10:46

Oh.. oh, that was nice. Before long, he was panting, with exertion and the feeling of her on him, around him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 8:41

"Nn..." she groaned, bit her lip, laid her head back, her grip on his hair tightening. "Ah... 'm.. I'm close, 'Nato..." she breathed. After this long a while, it wouldn't take much more...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 8:52

A grunt showed his acknowledgement, and he sped up, as much as he could, breathing heavily into her ear. "Come on," he groaned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 9:17

A couple more thrusts - this time, it was a series of groans, along with the liquid gushing out of her, her grip tightening even further.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 9:27

He thought he could last this time, he really did - but those noises, the feeling of her clenching around him, pushed him over the edge, he fell backwards, taking her with him, his hands boring into her hips.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 9:31

She gratefully let herself flop down on the floor, panting as the sensations still coursed through her body.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 10:48

He followed, only half-conscious, curling himself around her body and pulling her close.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 10:52

And like that, smiling and breathing in his scent, she fell asleep.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 10:58

Principal pepsi was walking down the hallways.. A teacher have informed her that a room was locked. That room shouldnt be locked. Noone lived there... She walked slowly and wasnt in heals so you couldnt hear her steps on the floor. She stopped in front of the door and tried to open it.. Locked.. she tried a key who didnt work. Great the janitor wasent there. She stood for a while.. What should she do.. She didnt think for a long time before she knew what she wanted to do.. She went up the stairs to the Junior rooms. She stopped in front of the room and knocked the door.. Kakashi or Genma. one of them should be able to get the lock up, now she just hoped they were there
Admin
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 55

https://mountainhigh.danskforum.net

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 11:00

Kakashi was the one to open the door, his upper body bare this early in the morning, only wearing his pants. He blinked when he saw who it was. "Principal Pepsi? What's the matter? Genma's done something again?"

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 6 Dec - 11:03

Genma coming out of the bathroom in some sweatpants went over to Kakashi and looked at Pepsi "I don't think I have done anything in 2 days.. Something we can do for you at this hour of the morning?"
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 11:06

Principal pepsi didnt even blink... "None of you guys have done anything wrong... I need you to do something for me, and I think you might like.." she looked at both of them "get a shirt on both of you.... I dont have time to wait" she looked firm at them and it was clearly she was serious.. Maybe some students was in problems
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 11:07

Kakashi nodded, turned around and pulled one of his sleeveless tops on, foregoing footwear.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 6 Dec - 11:11

Genma grabbed his hoodie there was on the table and took it on before asking "What you need us to do? I mean do we have to take something with us.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 11:13

She smiled a little.. "I need you to open a lock on a door like your room down on the freshman floor... But.." she looked at them with warning in her eyes "dont ever let me catch you doing it without my permission.." she turned around and took one step.. "Ohh and by the way... When the door is open Im the one who sees whats inside.. got it?" she looked at them serious and her voice was very formal
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 11:14

"Yeah, sure." Kakashi shrugged. He didn't care much.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 6 Dec - 11:27

"Sure I guess I can open a little door for you.. I mean it can't be harder then locking one.." Genma picked something up in his bag and put it in his hoodie before following Kakashi and pepsi..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 11:33

Pepsi stoppede in front of the door.. She looked at them "so.. do your wonders.. open the door... I want this over before class so you dont come to late" she smiled and leaned against the wall
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 11:36

"Well, Genma's the expert, there. Go ahead, Gen." he smiled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Tors 6 Dec - 11:44

"I'm not that good.. I know I can open locks but not all.. But this one is an older one so I shouldn't have that much trouble.." He moved to the door and went down on one knee to get a better look at the keyhole.. He fished the items out of his hoodie and went on getting the lock up.. Not even a min after he got the lock up and tried to open the door to let Pepsi inside but the door didn't open more then a cencimeter.. "What the hell.." Genma murmured and stood up and looked back at Pepsi and Kakashi.. "I think there is something standing behind the door.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 12:58

Pepsi followed his work closely and when the door opend, but not fully she gently pushed Genma away.... "Let me try"... she stood a little while and pushed to the door with the table... and when she saw thoose 2 laying on the ground, and a shirt? was it a shirt? all over the room she frooze... She was so sure who it was and she felt the anger in her body.. She stood up straight and looked at them "Mr. Namikaze and miss Uzumaki what the hell are you guys doing.. clothes now!" she didnt care that she might wake them up, she had raised her voice and it was form and very stritch... What was wrong with the young people now a days? Well that explains why mr Namikaze didnt deliver his homework... No wonder the teacher was starting to get frustrated.. She tapped her foot and crossed her arms over her chest waiting impatiently
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 13:05

Minato awoke slowly, wondering what was going on. Mmm. Warm girlfriend. Instinctively he snuggled closer to her. Wait. Someone was yelling and that was what woke him up. Not Kushina snoring. Why was someone yelling at him? He opened his eyes and stared blearily at...
oh holy shit!
"P-principal Pepsi!!" he sat up. The sheet fell away from his upper body which was covered in kiss-marks and bruises.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 13:08

"Huh? Whassisit 'Nato?" Kushina yawned hugely, rubbed her eyes and sat up - then blushed when she noticed the principal and quickly covered her breasts again. "Uhm... Good morning?"

Once hearing the names and the voices inside... Kakashi glanced at Genma, just a quick glance into his eyes... Then broke out in laughter.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 27 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum