Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 28 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 28 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Shika Tors 6 Dec - 13:14

Genma hearing the names being said looked over Pepsi's shoulder and saw Minato and Kushina.. He took one look at Kakashi and broke down in laughter.. Trying to hold himself up on the wall but failing badly he sat down on the floor and bent forward putting a hand in the floor and was just laughing his ass off..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 28 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 13:19

Pepsi heard the 2 guys behind her, and she turned around and looked at them "you too... Get out of here!" she didnt give them a chance to respond before she turned and looked at the 2 youngster in the room... "morning?? morning??? are you deaf.. I told you to get dressed and do it NOW!" she tried to ignore the naked boobs, and the kisses and bruises.. "seems we have to lock up the unused rooms" she was mostly talking to herself but the others should be able to hear it.. She looked at them "you do know theese actions have consequenses..... and get dressed I said" she was really unpaitent... They couldnt get dressed fast enough.. Stupid children.. She would expect it from others, but thoose...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 55

https://mountainhigh.danskforum.net

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 13:23

"Yes ma'am," Minato muttered, keeping his head down to hide his burning cheeks as best he could. Why. The hell. Did this have to happen? And why.. Were Kakashi and Genma there? Wordlessly, he handed Kushina her bra.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 13:24

Wordlessly, she put it on, reached for her thong and put it back on, then stood up, rubbing her upper arm nervously.

Kakashi, still laughing, muffled the laugh with a hand and walked down the hallway.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Shika Tors 6 Dec - 13:26

Genma got with a lot of laughing up from the floor and walked down the hall way still laughing...
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 13:29

Pepsi snapped at them again.. "Seriously.. Im sure you got out of thoose clothes faster!" she saw the table behind the door. well that made sense why it was so hard to open... She pushed the table to the side and got back on her place in the door... She sighed and looked outside... She had so many things she wanted to say but she nedded to get them dressed first, and it seemed they were being extremly slow
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 13:31

His cheeks got even redder. "Uhm," he probably wasn't supposed to answer that. He couldn't find his boxers. "--- where's my boxers?" he whispered desperately at Kushina.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 13:33

She reached under the bed, fetched them and gave them to him, wordlessly, cheeks burning.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 13:35

She looked frustrated at them.. "underwear is NOT clothes! Get dressed I said.. find your clothes, and im not talking about that shirt that you apperently broke..." she was talking hard and serious. "I dont hope its one of the school ones..." Kids.. seriously.. how stupid could you be?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 13:38

"We.. can't," said Minato in a low voice as he pulled on his jeans. "We don't have any more clothes. It's not a school shirt." He found Kushina's hand and held on to it tightly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 13:41

"Yeah, uhm, I didn't... Bring any more clothes here...." she scratched her neck awkwardly, squeezed his hand.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 13:45

She sighed... This was just getting more and more wrong.... She took off her jacket, and putted it over Kushinas shoulders... "You must really be stupid not thinking at all...." The jacket was long enough to reach down halfway on her thighs "There.. now were gonna get some clothes and then we need to have a talk.. a long one.." even though she seemed seriously she was still being kind, would be unhuman to let them walk out without clothes.. "First were getting miss Uzumaki some clothes and then a shirt for you... you got it?" She looked seriously at them...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 13:46

"Yes, ma'am," muttered Minato. "Her clothes are in my room..." He groaned as he remembered the state his bed was in. Somehow he didn't think Madara had cleaned it up. What Madara _had_ probably done was put two and two together.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 13:47

"Maybe it'd be better to just get some clean ones in my room, don't you think?# she whispered to him, but still nodded to Pepsi as a small thanks.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 13:49

She glansed down at minato and then at Kushina.. was she seriously.. Clean clothes with her dirty underwear underneath. She really didnt the young ones now a days... "Clean clothes it is.." she made a gesture with her hands showing them that they should walk in front of her..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Tors 6 Dec - 13:50

Minato fell into place, still holding on to his girlfriend's hand desperately. Wondering if she'd made him walk the walk half naked... and then he smiled. It was still totally worth it, he thought, glancing over at Kushina shyly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 6 Dec - 13:56

A weak smile when she saw the look, but still glanced down at the ground while they walked back to her room, first. Once there, she gave Pepsi the jacket back and went inside, soon emerging in fresh clothes. (she could change quite quickly if need be)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Tors 6 Dec - 13:59

Pepsi took a blanket from the closet as they left the room. she putted it over Minatos shoulders. No reason the whole school saw it. It was enough that Genma and Kakashi saw it.. she sighed... she didnt say a word as they walked towards her room.. as they waited she still didnt say anything she just looked at him from time to time. When Kushina came back she pointed towards minatos room
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 2:46

Taking Kushina's hand again, he obediently marched on. Nothing much else to do. Not like the earth would suddenly open up and swallow him, no matter how much he hoped for it. Did this mean they were going to get thrown out of school?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 3:07

Kushina merely bit her lip and kept her gaze directed at the floor as they reached Minato's room.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 3:27

Pepsi stoppede just like at the other room.. "Now get some clothes on...." she stood outside the room. she didnt think it would be nessesary to go in with him.. He should be able to do this by himself, apperently there was a lot of things theese two knew how to do.. She sighed.. Of course they did.. but on the school... Youngster... If they should do it they should find some better places to do it at least..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 3:32

He nodded and slipped inside. Seeing the state of his bed, he was infinitely grateful the principal didn't join him. And that Madara for some reason wasn't there. He quickly found a clean t-shirt and socks, and picked up Kushina's clothes as well, folding up her skirt to hide a suspicious stain or two, then went back outside.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Dec - 3:40

And Kushina's gaze was still at the ground, stubbing her toe against the floor nervously.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Admin Fre 7 Dec - 3:42

She looked at both of them.. "To the office now..." she looked at them with a stritch face.. She walked behind them the whole way, she closed the door to the office behind them and pointed them to the chairs at the table.. She walked passede them slowly and stood looking out the window without saying a word... She didnt look at them she just looked outside.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Indlæg  Lise Fre 7 Dec - 3:46

Minato pulled out the chair for Kushina to sit down and took a seat beside her, quickly finding her hand again. He didn't dare look at her, just stared at the principal's back, swallowing nervously.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 28 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum