Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 30 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 30 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:44

"That Jake guy said he'd had a girlfriend. And .. and Kakashi, well, is Kakashi."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 30 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:45

"Yeah, he'd had one. To stop the others teasing him, is what he told me. She found out he was gay and left him."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:59

"He said he was heartbroken over it and had to drop out of school because of her..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 7:01

"Uh, yeah, because she left and told everyone he was gay so he was heartbroken by her betrayal and the others bullied him out... What you heard down there is his vague way of telling it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 7:02

".......oh." Minato hadn't accounted for guy talk. "Uhm. That kinda sucks. But.. but yeah. So."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 7:04

"... His parents disowned him, as well." she muttered. "So he's been living by himself in the outskirts of Miami, here, after he was practically thrown out when he turned 18. I'm... Kinda impressed he can stay this happy."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 7:05

"Oh. Okay. I see." Way to make him feel even shittier for Jake now. And like it was his, Minato's, fault somehow, this whole Kakashi-related mess.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 7:07

"So... Yeah. I just... I don't get how somebody can justify it for themselves... Throw out their kid just because he's got another sexuality..." she sighed. "I never got why or how anybody could do that..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 7:10

"Uhm. No. That's.. really weird..." Minato, having no experience with the topic (his dad never talked about these things and Minato certainly wasn't going to bring it up) basically flailed around mentally a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 7:11

"So... Just makes me all the more happy to be among Jake's friends, now, y'know? I can help make him happy again..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:09

"Ah. Yeah. Happy. Cool." Minato put up the biggest, fakest smile ever.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 9:14

She furrowed her brows when she noticed. "Why're you smiling like that?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:15

"Because I'm... happy that Jake is happy?" Wider (and faker) smile. Damn. He really sucked at acting.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 9:18

"You're faking it. Tell me what's wrong."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:23

Minato's face fell, and he sighed. "Kakashi told me that Jake's only with him because Jake looks like me. Because it's me he, Kakashi, really wants. Apparently, Jake is completely happy with that."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 9:25

"Ah. Yeah..." she sighed. "He's pretty much happy just getting attention, I think. And as much as he seems to love 'Kashi.... Yeah." she muttered. "I could imagine he doesn't mind at all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:26

"And.. you're really.. okay with that?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 9:28

"... Not really." she sighed. "But... I don't want to say anything if it ruins it, as long as Jake seems happy..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:36

"But.. it's horrible! It's like.. it's like they're lying to each other and ... and knowing about it! They just.. he's, Kakashi's, pretending that Jake's ME when they.. yeah!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 9:37

"I know." he muttered. "It's wrong, yes, but... But if it's what makes them happy for now, well..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:43

"I don't think either of them is happy."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 9:45

She sighed. "Maybe not deep inside, no..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:47

"Yeah. So do you see why I think it's wrong?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 9:48

A small nod. "Yeah..." she sighed and sat up, running a hand through her hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 9:49

"Mhm. So how do you think I can fix it?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 30 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum