Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

2 deltagere

Side 29 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Næste

Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 29 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 3:26

"You make it sound as if you think I'm fat..." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Easter holiday in Miami//Private// - Page 29 Empty Sv: Easter holiday in Miami//Private//

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 3:29

"Kushina, you do professional martial arts. How the hell can you be fat? You're all muscle!"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 3:31

She sighed and glanced down herself. "Yeah, but even there, I stick out..." she muttered. "None of the others are this wide..." she murmured. Of course she felt slightly fat next to those 'stick girls'.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 3:37

"Oh for the love of... look." Minato shuffled over to the edge of the bed and brought out his laptop, booted it up, and, after some clicking and swearing, arrived at the page he wanted. "Look! They're not skinny! You can't fight if you're skinny!" he pointed to the pretty muscular female athletes.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 3:41

She bit her lip. "There's not really that many of them that're, y-know... Wide at the hips, either... Or has much of a bosom..." she sighed. "Sure, they've got some shape, but... Not like... This." a critical look down herself.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 3:47

"You mean, actually look like women? No, they don't. Since they got this crazy idea that they need to be skinny and look like guys."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 3:49

She sighed. "I just... I just wanna be skinny and fit in." she muttered. "I don't like people staring as they sometimes do."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 5:50

Minato, sensing a Sensitive Female Subject, pulled her in close and circled her hips with his arms lovingly. "Kushina... I'm hoping you gain more weight in the future."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:05

"... Wha... Why?" she asked, looking rather puzzled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:07

"Because you'll be pregnant with our children. And you'll look absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy. Just like you do now."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:09

... Instantaneous blushing and looking down to her lap, though with just the softest of smiles.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:10

Well, that seemed to have gone all right. He just kissed her temple rather than say anything more.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:11

And she turned to kiss him. "Well... If it's like that... I won't mind gaining some pounds..." a weak chuckle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:12

"Mmmh. You probably will, even before that. You'll need more muscle. Most of the opponents will be taller than you. So you gotta be able to throw them around properly," said the boyfriend sagely.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:16

She shrugged. "Well, I'm not really able to gain weight in fat, anyway..." her metabolism was rather high. And with her training, too - nope. "So I guess no matter what, if I put on some weight, it'll all be muscle until we get to that other point," she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:21

"Mmmh... just what I was saying.. no fat here.." he let his hands slide approvingly over her wide hips.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:23

"Just... Genetics for the hips, then, I guess..." she muttered, and blushed a little. "They've always made it difficult with pants and the few dresses I have, except the kimono and yukata, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:25

"Then don't wear pants?" he suggested helpfully.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:26

An annoyed huff. "You know I like pants. And shorts. I even found a pair of hotpants that actually fit with my hips."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:29

"...really, now? Where were you planning on wearing them?"
Because those were HIS hips. Nobody else could revel in their awesome sexiness.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:31

"Uhm. Here. Since it's kinda hot and such. And I used to wear them all the time when I lived here, when I was at home... Shorts, otherwise."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:32

The boyfriend frowned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:33

"Why're you looking like that? It's just around the house. You know they don't look." and he knew who she was referring to, after all.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 19 Maj - 6:35

He frowned deeper. "I'm not convinced," he muttered darkly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 19 Maj - 6:36

"One of them's gay, the other's bi but more to the gay side. What's to worry about?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 29 af 32 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum