Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

3 deltagere

Side 4 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Go down

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private// - Page 4 Empty Sv: Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:23

"What the fuck!" whispered Minato angrily. "I didn't come here to discuss my sex life!"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private// - Page 4 Empty Sv: Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 12:25

"Hey hey, no need to get defensive. And no need to wake up a grumpy Genma."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:26

"I didn't know she talked to you about.. about.. about that!" his whisper was a tad lower, though.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 12:29

"She doesn't. She clams up and blushed like mad if I try steering the conversation that way. Though lately it's been with a small giggle as well, so I'm guessing you fulfilled the wish I never could."he shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:33

"What wi.. ah."
Cue Minato turning an almost dangerously red colour.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 12:35

Now, he gave a small snort of amusement. "I knew it!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:36

"You were guessing!!!!??" hiss-whispered Minato. "Why would you even talk about sex with MY girlfriend?!?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 12:39

"Uhm. It's been kinda... Natural for us to talk about it ever since we were together."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:44

"Uhuh." Minato felt... betrayed, and it probably showed in his face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 12:47

"Don't look like that. She doesn't talk about you two."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:51

"So what _do_ you talk about?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 12:54

"She... Mostly asks about me." he muttered. "I dunno why. Perhaps she wants some of the tips I learn with the time."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:55

"....my girlfriend takes SEX TIPS from you?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 12:57

"Sometimes she does, yes." he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 12:57

Minato just sat there quietly, trying to make the world make sense again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:01

"She asked me for some advice concerning her," he cleared his throat, "Oral workings, last time." he phrased it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 13:03

Minato mouthed the phrase. "She asked you how to suck a guy off?! She could've just asked me!!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:05

"She said she wanted to surprise you." he shrugged a litle, taking care not to move Genma too much.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 13:08

"Well, I guess I was sur - no! nonono! Why would she even talk to you about that!?" Minato shook his head to clear it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:11

"I asked her why she wanted to know, so, she answered."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 13:15

"Yeah, but why would she ask you in the first place is what I mean! Why do.. why would people even talk about that with.. with people other than the ones they do it with!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:19

".... I think she finds it too awkward to talk about it outside of... When you're, uhm. Doing it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 13:23

"But why can she talk with you about it, but not with me? It doesn't make SENSE!" Minato whisper-wailed, frustrated with everything female.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:26

"Don't ask me. There's a reason why most of the people I've been with, have been guys. They're easier. Figuring out the female way of thinking?`Impossible."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 13:33

"Hmpf." Minato nearly pointed out that since Kakashi fucked guys, he was a bit of a girl, but... that logic was kinda.. flawed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum