Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

3 deltagere

Side 1 af 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Go down

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private// Empty Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 9:35

This particular afternoon, Kakashi was sitting on his bed, music blasting from the speakers connected to his laptop, the newest song, 'Another World Falls Down' from his favorite band, DNR, with his idol, Yu Phoenix as the guitarist. He was sitting with his Gibson, not plugged in, and idly playing along. He knew it by heart already, and was singing along to the lyrics, blocking out his own problems.

"You're just an empty cover
The masquerade is over
You lost a game, that can't be won

And another world falls down
Now i'm turning away, because your time is over
The lights are fading now
And the curtain is falling, cause your time is over!"

Sidst rettet af Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 9:44, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private// Empty Sv: Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 9:41

Opening the door a little irritated looking Genma walked in as he closed it after himself and kicked of his shoes and tossed the bag on the desk that was nearby. Grumbling a little he pulled of his jacket and the shirt followed quickly where after he moved to the closet to find one of his big t-shirt that he only used in their room when he just wanted to hide from the world...
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private// Empty Sv: Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 9:44

"I know you're pretending, something you're not
And now i'll go away
Cause i have discovered, you're not good for me..."

Kakashi then stopped, when he noticed Genma entering and looking so pissed off. "... Whats wrong, Gen'?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 9:47

Grumbling a little he pulled the shirt over his head and it was clear that it was at least two sizes to big for him as it was hanging of one shoulder "Nothing it's fine.." that was a clear lie and he knew that Kakashi would know it too, but for the moment he was just irritated..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 9:49

"Uhuh. Spit it. You're not the only one with a shit day."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 9:55

Glancing at Kakashi he heaved a sigh and sat down along the wall beside the desk a clear sign on that it had been a shitting day "Only if you tell first.. Mine is big.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 9:57

"I... Guess I acted on some feelings I shouldn't have." he sighed. "Minato," he muttered. "In the shower, and, well. Broke up with Rin about an hour ago." he sighed. "And Minato plans to break up with Kushina after what happened, too. That's the short version."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:08

Nodding he shock his head as he looked up at the ceiling "I see, can't really say I'm surprised Kashi.. You have always been after Minato, and maybe you will get lucky and Kushina will think it's hot or something.. Some chicks are like that you know.." Genma wasn't really jealous at all, he had his own troubles to worry about..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:10

"She does, based from her reaction when I finally brought Jake home around Christmas. You do remember Jake from that one gig, right?" Jake was, after all, pretty much a two years older Minato in appearance, just with piercings and a style generally more rock/metal-ish.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:14

"Yeah I remember him, a pretty guy nice too, thought not my kind of guy.." still grumbling, Genma sighed and leaned forward as he sat with his hands between his legs "I'm fucked Kashi, big time this time I think.. I got the hots for this new guy there just started on the school here last month.. And it's not just a small hots, I want him to fuck me so hard I can't see straight.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:16

"She was nearly drooling when she saw us snogging on the couch."

Then he furrowed his brows. "Hmm... Yeah, okay, it's not quite the norm that you want it that bad..." he could only think of one other Genma'd wanted it so bad with, and t certainly hadn't ended well that time. "You know what side, or sides, he swings to?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:21

"That's the prop Kashi I do..." Looking up it was clear that Genma felt completely lost for what to do "He goes both way if he finds you interesting enough, and he does that with me... And the other prop is, his just as big as Grimmjow if not bigger.. And his a flirt and a tease just like me.. Thought his also a bit to smart till I'm not sure what I'll do once I finally get him since he seems like a no bonds type.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:26

"Hmm... You could always try, and see what happens... Even if hes one for no bonds, perhaps he'll find you intriguing enough to stick around?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:28

"Don't think so, I think his fucking with Moka too..." sighing Genma really didn't know what to do "And the best part is, I did fuck with this other new guy Cathal, and his cute and all but I have a feeling he's just using me.. But it might just be me thinking stuff.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:30

"Hmm... I wouldn't know, haven't really spoken to any of the two.."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:32

"You should give Laxus a try, he's cool enough thought he loves to tease.." Getting up from the floor he opened his pants and pulled them off and walked to their beds "So yeah both of us have shitty day.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:34

"Mmhmm." he sighed. "Though... Damn, for a newbie, Minato's quite good." he had to admit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:35

Laughing he could only nod "And now you know why he made me moan like that.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:37

"Yeah, well, it was only handjob here. And I gave him a bj." he shrugged. "Though I'd really like more... Much more."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:41

"You're skilled not as charming as me but still skilled, so I'm sure you can get into his pants and in Kushina's 'again' if you try a little more.." Moving he grasped a hold of his bed and slowly moved up into it, he didn't really feel like jumping around tonight he just wanted to cuddle up with his duvets..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:44

"Probably. Especially if my suspicion's right, and it's a guilty little fantasy for her to watch me and Minato get it on. Or to have a threesome. I certainly wouldn't object to that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 10:47

Finally getting into his bed, he moved around a little as he got comfy "I'm sure it will work fine for you Kashi.." settling down he was now almost burrowed completely in his duvets as he curled up into a ball in one part of his bed..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 10:58

"I hope so." he sighed and put his guitar aside.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 11:00

A weak murmur came from inside his cocoon "trust me it will work, just don't fuck it up this time okay, I'm not gonna save your sorry ass again.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 11:02

"I know, I know... Thanks, still, Gen'."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum