Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

3 deltagere

Side 5 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private// - Page 5 Empty Sv: Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:35

"C'mon. Don't try to say you can figure them out. Nobody can. I think they have problems figuring out each other, as well."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Troubles weighing on my mind //Private// - Page 5 Empty Sv: Troubles weighing on my mind //Private//

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 13:37

"Kushina's not that hard to understand..." mumbled her now-fiancee, who was... still pretty much lost figuring her out.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:42

"On the surface, nope. But once you dig deeper, she can be."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 22 Mar - 13:44

"I think she's just fine the way she is," he said, rather defensively.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 22 Mar - 13:46

"I'm not saying she isn't." a small smile. "If I thought so, do you think I would've tried twice with her?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 22 Mar - 23:24

Grumbling Genma began to move around as all the talking finally began to wake him up and he kicked nut with a leg in sure reflex "mmm...noisy...what the hell is so important at shit in the evening!" it was clear that Genma didn't like being woken up but for now people were lucky that he still was so sleepy so he didn't do anything else beside kicking out with a leg, thought if he hit Kakashi or not wasn't on the past of his mind there cared..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum