Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 2 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 11:28

She shook her head, sniffed once more. "No... 'M happy 'cuz I've still got you."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 2 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 11:31

"...oh..." He couldn't stand thinking about the kid, but he couldn't stand being without her.. "I'd.. I dunno what I'd do without you. I've just felt.. like I lost myself. This week. Since.. you know."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 11:35

She bit her lip, nodded a little. "I... I thought so. 'S... 'S why you've been avoiding me too, right? Not... Not knowing what you should say. A-and not knowing if you could t-think of anything else either, 'ttebane?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 11:37

He nodded, slowly, looking to the side. "I thought.. maybe.. maybe this was over, ya know?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 11:43

"Wha- this? Us?" her eyes widened slightly, her breathing sped up.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 11:47

"Mmmh.. thought I'd.. that I couldn't, wouldn't be able to talk to you again without remembering.." Well, he'd been right about that. He kept having flashbacks to that white room and the doctor frowning at him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 11:51

"So... So you actually came here t-to...." she near-whispered, bringing her hands up in front of her mouth.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 11:56

"I dunno what I came here to do," he said in a low voice, looking everywhere but at her. "Except I couldn't stand things anymore."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 12:01

"You... You can't... 'Nato, I.... I don't think I can... Not without you... I.... I'd.... Fall apart. Please, please just... Just stay with me..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 12:03

He shook his head. "I don't want to, I just.. I just don't know how to get over something like this, I can't.. 's like I can't.. I can't live without you either, but I'm just.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 12:07

"I'll do anything, please, 'Nato..." he reached out, pulled him into another tight embrace. "I... I can't..." hiccuping, sobbing as the tears began anew.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 12:10

"I.. I don't wanna break up." It wasn't completely true. "That is.. I.. It might be easier but.. Damn. I don't ever wanna be without you, it's just so fucking hard.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 12:14

"We'll... We'll work our way through it, won't we?" she sniffled.. "N-Nothing we can't handle, right?" a small, nervous grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 12:17

"...except babies..." as soon as he'd said it, he regretted it, but then it was too late.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 12:20

She bit her lip, looked away. "... S-sorry." she muttered, sniffled. "'S... 'S like I told you before. 'M.... 'M not good enough for you.... I... I'm just trying, and failing, all the time..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 1 Apr - 12:26

"I'm.. I shouldn't have.. damn." He wiped at his eyes angrily. "I don't.. I don't ask you to be perfect. You can't be. I can't leave you, but I can't be fair to you either.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 1 Apr - 13:01

"I... I don't care, as long as... As long as you're still here." she sniffled. "I... I can't do without you."

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 0:32

"I - I just.. it's not fair to you.. Don't want you to.." Yeah, he did want her to feel guilty, and betrayed. Just like him. So he shut up, because he didn't want to say that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 0:39

"I'll... Do anything." she near-whispered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 0:40

"I.. I'm sorry, I love you but.. right now, I.. I kinda hate you as well... and it's not fair.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 0:50

She sighed,then sniffled and wiped away more tears. "I... I can see why. Believe me, I can. I... Well. I've just always wanted to wait, so there was really no alternative for me..." she bit her lip slightly. "If I'm going to have a child, I want it to have all the best opportunities in life, y'know... And that's not going to happen with teenage parents."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 0:56

He nodded. "We could've given it up for adoption. But.. yeah, probably not. I still wanted to. I still want to... to try.. and, and you just took that away. And it's fair, but it's really not..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 1:05

"You'll... Have plenty of time to try in." she sniffled again, but smiled, still. "I do want to stay with you. If it's up to me, we'll get married as soon as it's allowed." a weak chuckle. "'S just... You.... Well. Kinda fill out a part I kinda missed before, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 2 Apr - 9:51

Minato's jaw dropped. "Really..?" Then his eyes became downcast, guarded. "You... you sure?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 2 Apr - 9:58

"Yes, I'm sure, 'Nato." she said, quietly. "You've made the past months the happiest of my life."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum