Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

2 deltagere

Side 6 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 6 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 9:53

"... Sorry." she repeated, again, and let go, biting her lip. Damn. She was making it worse by the minute, wasn't she?
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 6 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 9:55

"I.. I should probably... just.. just go. Sorry," he said in a low voice.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:03

She shook her head. "No, I'm sorry. 'M just messin' ya up." she sighed. "I've never, ever been good enough for you. You... Deserve better." fiddling with her skirt.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 10:05

"Don't... Kushina, don't, please, it's not.. not true," he said helplessly, but not turning to look at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:08

"Don't be ridiculous, Minato. You're... Bright. Pure. I'm... Tainting you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 10:11

"Goddammit.." he turned and caught her in her arms, pressing her close even though he was shaking. "Don't, don't you ever say that. You're all I ever want, you gotta.. gotta remember that.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:13

Tears welled up in her eyes, too, now. "But.... You deserve..." sniff "... Someone better. Purer. Like you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 10:17

"Don't... 'Shina, that's.. that's shit, that's just wrong... You're.. I don't want other girls, just.. just you, you're perfect for me..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:26

"Can't be, not with the way 'm fuckin' things up," she sobbed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 10:28

"No.. it's not like that, I'm just, I was lying to myself about.. thought we could, that.. I forgot to think about you.. don't, please. I love you.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:31

"I..." sniff "... Love you, too. But, 'Nato..." a small hiccup, "I... I can't stand seeing ya like this, when I brugh this upon ya, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 10:41

"Ok. Ok. I'll. I'll go, and.. and we'll not see each other for a while. It's, like, we're ruining each other. Right now. Okay?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:46

She bit her lip again, nodded. "... A pause. Until we're ready again." Sniffle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 10:47

"Yeah..." he dipped his head and kissed her, very gently. "I'll.. see you in class." A quick look into her eyes, then, wiping at his own, he turned and made for the door.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:48

A nod, and a small: "... I'll miss you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 10:52

He couldn't speak, just nodded. And then he left.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 10:55

And, as soon as he did, the tears started sliding down her cheeks.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 6 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum