Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 5 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Lise Man 8 Apr - 11:17

A slow shake of his head. "I dunno.. I don't want you to.. I dunno, suffer because of me.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...) - Page 5 Empty Sv: ♫ This love has taken its toll on me ♫ (Private, English, Kushina's room, feel free to sing along...)

Indlæg  Kashi Man 8 Apr - 11:20

"I won't be, 'Nato. I would if you... We... Continued this and your heart wasn't in it, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 8 Apr - 11:28

"Oh.. right.. but.. It's just weird that we're kinda not together. But not really."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 8 Apr - 11:37

"I... Guess it is. But it's better than the alternatives."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 8 Apr - 11:43

"Heh.. I dunno. It hardly seems fair to tell you, oh by the way, I need to not be together with you for a while, but please wait until I've stopped messing around with my life with realising that there are far better guys out there," he said, somewhat bitterly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 8 Apr - 11:59

She sighed. "Don't say it like that, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 8 Apr - 12:00

"'S what it feels like," he insisted stubbornly. "I'm messed up. You wanna spend your whole life dealing with messed up guys?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 8 Apr - 12:03

"Minato... I don't care if you're messed up. I love you, and nobody else."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 8 Apr - 12:05

"You'll get over me," he said flatly. "Find somebody better."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 8 Apr - 12:09

"I can't find anyone better, 'Nato. You're the best guy I've ever met. No-one can ever compare to you." she said softly, stroking her hand through his unruly hair.

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 8 Apr - 12:15

He had an argument ready, but he was pretty surprised to find he was crying instead.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 8 Apr - 12:19

Biting her lip, she still pulled him in close, hugging him tightly. "Don't cry, 'Nato..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 9 Apr - 7:55

He sobbed something unintelligible and banged his head back against the wall.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 9 Apr - 8:07

"... Huh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 9 Apr - 8:25

Minato just shook his head and cried harder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 9 Apr - 8:35

Another sigh, and she resumed the rubbing of his back.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 9 Apr - 8:38

He shook his head again and pulled free, got up from the bed to stand at the window while he wiped angrily at his eyes and hiccupped.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 9 Apr - 8:57

"... 'Nato..." she muttered, furrowing her brows in worry.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 9 Apr - 8:59

He punched her windowsill and took a few shuddering gasps of breath. "Sorry.. too.. too much."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 9 Apr - 9:14

"... Okay." she nodded, but still bit her lip as she watched him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 9 Apr - 9:19

He closed his eyes, leaned his head against the window and bit his fist, trying to stop the shakes and the sobs.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 8:03

She sighed. "I'm... I'm really only making it worse by staying here, aren't I...?" she asked, barely audible.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 8:09

"S'... s'your.. room," he choked out.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 13 Apr - 8:10

She sighed. "'Nato..." she still got up to a stand and went over to hug him. "I'm... Sorry." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 13 Apr - 9:40

"Just... just don't.. okay?" He stiffened in her grip and looked away pointedly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum