Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] Empty To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:15

Minato opened the door to his room for Kushina. He was carrying her books, since she was still on crutches. And now, pregnant. Wow. This was so.. This time, he was really in way over his head, and yet he couldn't stop grinning like an idiot and thinking about a baby with her hair and an apartment of their own.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 9:17

Kushina crutched her way inside, sat down on his bed, sighed, and - looked completely lost, biting her lip and glancing down at the floor again. She only saw the child as a problem. She couldn't afford to have any children, at least not as of now.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:19

Blissfully unaware, Minato walked to sit beside her, dumping the books. He took her hand and just held it. "That's... it's incredible." He was just smiling at her, so unbelievably happy. "How.. when?"

Sidst rettet af Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:21, rettet 1 gang
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 9:21

"Incredible?" she glanced up at him, her panic clear in her eyes. "It's awful." she simply spoke her mind. "I.... I can't... Not now, I... I don't want a child. I can't."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:23

That hit him like a punch to the gut. "But.. but.. why not?" He honestly couldn't see the problem. "I'll drop out and get a job. I'll take care of the money, we'll manage," he poured into his words all the conviction he felt that this was just fucking awesome.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 9:27

"It's... I..." she sighed. "'Nato, remember when I said my career comes before everything else? This'll destroy it. It's... It's not that I don't want a child, like, ever. I just... Can't afford to get one so soon. I'll be set back for years... Can't go pro... I'd be thrown out of school which'd mean I won't get any martial arts until I'm 18 and can decide for myself..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:31

"...oh."
He knew that, of course. He'd known from when they first got together that she had a dream. And he was just along for the ride.
And the more he thought about that, the angrier he felt.
"That's... that's... That's not fair." He shook his head and bitterly spat the words. "So. You're going to. Get it removed?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 9:34

"It's the only option." she muttered. "It wouldn't be fair to the child, either. Can you see me as a mother? I'm nowhere near mature enough, even I know that. And the child would have to do with a mother that's away to train, like, half of each day."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:37

He didn't answer, just sat next to her with a horrible dead feeling inside.
Did he even know Kushina?

"It's not fair..." he whispered desperately. Then, with more conviction... "It's my child too."
"..isn't it?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 9:41

"It... It is." she sighed, bit her lip, tears welling up in her eyes. "I just, I... It's not that I don't want it with you. It's... It'd just ruin everything for me. Everything I've planned for the past 6 years."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:43

He did hear what she was saying, that she wanted children with him.. but that was vague, in the "someday" of a distant future. Here and now, she was going to kill something he desperately wanted. He raked a hand through his hair in frustration, which only made it even more of a mess, of course.
"You can still train," he tried. "I'll take care of him. Her, I mean. The baby. We'll get daycare. Don't. Don't you want it? At all?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 9:47

"... I do, but not now. I've always wanted to wait at least four years more from now." she muttered, bit her lip, a tear escaping one of her eyes. "I just... Can't. Can't cope it now. I don't have any space in my life for a child."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:51

"Can't." He swallowed. "Can't you make that space? It'd take some more time for your training but.. This is just, just something unexpected. A little setback. Like, like an injury." He realised he sounded like he was begging. Which he was. "It's not.. I mean, it's a child. It's a living thing..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 9:56

"Minato... I... I just can't. I don't want a child now. No matter whose it is." she turned her head, looked at him, another tear sliding down her cheek. "I can't handle it. Maybe you can, but..." she sighed. "The mother is the most important figure in a child's life during the first two years. And I'll barely be there."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 9:58

"No.." he said, and he felt cold all over as he realised something: he didn't know her at all. Or maybe he did, but he'd just been too blind to see. "Not if you don't make the time to be there." His voice was shaking, but the words were clear. "The choice to be there."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 10:02

"But I can't, Minato, I can't... I made a promise..." the last part was whispered as more tears fell.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 10:04

"A promise? What promise?" He wanted to hold her, but anger wouldn't let him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 10:05

"I promised... Obito. I promised him I'd never back down from my goal... That I'd keep going until I was were I wanted to be, until I'd gone pro... That I'd do whatever it takes. He... He wanted me to be happy. And he knew how much it means for me. That's why he made me promise."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 10:11

Oh. He sort of got that. But... not really...
"And I'm just lucky that I happened to not distract you from that goal?.. No, forget that. I'm sorry..." But he wasn't. "I mean.. damn, Kushina. I don't understand.. That.. I just think that this.. The child. It's alive, it's real.. and you're going to kill it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 10:14

She shook her head, bit her lip as she hid her face in her hands. "I wouldn't if I saw any other way out of it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 10:37

"Do you really think.. this is what he'd want, too?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 10:38

"I... I don't know, 'Nato. We never talked about this stuff." she took a deep, shaky breath.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 10:42

"I'm just thinking.." he swallowed his own tears. "That.. He's not here anymore, and.. I respect that, that you l-loved him. But.. So do I. And.. The child's here. And me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 10:44

"I..." she bit her lip, sighed. "Mom and dads been sacrificing much for me to be able to go here, as well... They'd be furious if I was thrown out. And they'd probably try to stop us from seeing each other at all. I... I don't want to lose you, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 11:01

The next second, he held her in his arms, tightly, his own tears spilling into her hair. "No.. me either. I.. I dunno how, I just wanna make this work. Us.. and th- the baby."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum