Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] - Page 4 Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 10:09

"You make it better just by being here." she explained, a small smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] - Page 4 Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 10:14

He laughed, again, as shaky as he felt inside. "I don't think many guys would just leave.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 10:15

"... Trust me, I know some who definitely would."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 10:17

"Then they're idiots and assholes. I'm not leaving you, ever. And not this little guy either." His hand had drifted to her stomach of its own accord.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 10:19

She bit her lip for a few seconds... Then, just the weakest of smiles, a few tears welling up in her eyes. "... Thank you, 'Nato..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 10:22

"I - I told you, it's mine too. Whatever happens, if they chuck us out of school or whatever, we're in this together," he said, with each word trusting himself more and more. Because he had to. He felt like he'd been just messing around with his life up until now, and now - things got important, and he had to face up to them no matter if they were hard or unfair or not what he planned. "And.. thank you for.. for reconsidering."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 10:25

"No... Thank you for making me realize I was going to make a big mistake. I do want it. I really do. Its just... a rather inconvenient time and place..." the smile was still there, as she looked him in the eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 10:51

"Yeah.. but... I guess we just didn't get to choose this time around." He had some idea that normally, parents chose when to have a child. Hence, all the contraceptives that.. uhm, kinda only worked when you actually used them. "...guess we, uhm, got chosen."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 10:54

"Yeah..." she sighed. "Bad memory and pills that has to be taken daily aren't a good combo..." a faint grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 11:01

"Ah, well.. I forgot the first time as well. So.. might as well have happened because of me," he didn't want her to feel bad about it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 11:03

"Guess so..." a faint pink tinge across her cheekbones. "Either way... Let's just relax a little... I think we've both earned it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 11:25

"Mmm... I wish I had you alone." It was odd, now, that he wasn't afraid of telling her everything that he'd been afraid of before. All the worry about sounding stupid or girlish was just.. gone, replaced with something much more important.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 11:28

"Same here... Love you, 'Nato." this was said against his chest as she laid hr head there once again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 11:30

"I love you too," he said, not a moment's hesitation. "And I'm proud that.. that I get to be the father of your child."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 11:31

The blush intensified, but she was still smiling as her arms slid around him in a soft hug.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 11:38

He kissed the top of her head gently. He still didn't feel like much of what he thought a competent father should be (for one thing, not sixteen.) Then he thought of his own Dad and smiled grimly. "I'm gonna do this right," he vowed under his breath.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 11:39

"Not doubting you will..." she muttered, still smiling a little, but her eyes drooping. Much had happened on this day, and she was simply drained, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 11:41

"Heh.. I am, but you kick my ass when I do something wrong, okay?" He kissed her again, noticed her falling asleep. "Go to sleep. We can have a nap.. Madara won't mind."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 11:46

"Mm.. You bet... I will." the words were slurred, and soon enough she was sleeping like that, a faint smile on her lips, arms around him, head at his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum