Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] - Page 3 Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:44

"What? Of who?" Anything was better than what he could come up with.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.] - Page 3 Empty Sv: To prevent teenage pregnancies contact YOUR family planning clinic NOW. [Private, English.]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:48

She shook her head. "You wouldn't like it, anyway."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:48

"I'll have to like it if it's something that works." He had the sinking feeling this was ex-boyfriend-related. "What is it?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:52

She scratched her neck. "Well... During the holidays, Kakashi's moving... From his apartment to a smaller house, but big enough for a small family though he'll be there all by himself..."

Bingo. He'd hit it spot on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:55

OH GODS NO.
Minato sighed deeply.
"I really. Really don't like that. You're right."
But could he think of anything better? Why did Kakashi have a house anyway? Oh yeah. Everyone in this school was filthy rich. Everyone except one Minato Namikaze.
Fuck.
"I'll.. Okay. That could work. I can see how that could work. It's just.."
It's just I still dont trust him and you together, he realised.
Fuck, that hurt.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 12:57

"... Yo're still having doubts after... After that song and all. Right?" she muttered. She wasn't completely stupid, after all.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Dec - 12:59

"Yeah," he sighed. He might as well be honest. "And.. people've been teasing me. Saying that you're flirting with him."
And it sort of felt like they were right.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Dec - 13:04

She blinked. "Flirting with him? I haven't! I'm just... Acting like I've always done around him." she sighed. "Though... Maybe it could seem like flirting to others, I dunno... But... Both he and I know we just... Don't fit. We've tried twice, neither time worked, after all. And... Would I be here, with you, with our child growing inside, if I didn't want to be with you?" gently, she placed his hand on her stomach again, looked him in the eye."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 6:43

"No..." he said slowly, the smile returning to his face. "I... guess not." Then he sighed, kissed her softly, the hand staying on her stomach, entwined with hers. "I still don't feel like I deserve you. That's what's behind it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 6:47

A weak smile, she shook her head. "It's the other way around, 'Nato." she said, softly, her free hand caressing his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 6:58

"I.. I realise what you're giving up for this." Could the baby hear them? He guessed he couldn't feel it yet, it'd be tiny. "---thank you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 7:01

She shook her head, smiled. "See this as my thanks for everything you've given me so far." she leaned in to kiss him again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 7:09

He returned it, but soon after, he frowned. "I don't want you to have it because of me. But because you want to.. I'd hate it if you felt like you had to.. to keep me around, I mean." He teared up again just saying these words. "Damn, sorry." He wiped at his face angrily.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 7:16

"It's not just because of that. I told you... I did want a child, just... Not this soon. Either way, nothing to do about it now, really. Even if... Even if I did went to, y'know, do that, then my parents would still demand to know the father, and... They might take me out of here to avoid the likes happening again. So... Now that we're here... Let's just get the best out of it." she gave him another kiss. "Do the best we can."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 7:26

"Yeah.. so.. so what do we do? Not tell anybody?" A bit hard, given that the biggest chatterboxes in school knew already.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 7:30

She sighed. "We'll try. Though, of course, at some point it'll get too obvious... Well, we'll figure out then No use worrying about problems that aren't here yet."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 7:34

"It's kinda 'here', though," he pressed his hand to her belly. "If - if you want me to call your parents, I will. I'll take the blame. I - I dunno a lot about p-pregnancy, but I do know you can't hide it forever."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 7:46

"I'll... Want to hide it as long as I can." she muttered. "Besides, I'm not going to let you take the blame. We're equally guilty, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 7:50

He nodded slowly. "Yeah.. might be a better idea to.. to tell them once we've figured everything out." He was starting to feel shittier by the minute. It wasn't just her career, it was her education, too.. Maybe.. maybe this was something they couldn't figure out.. No, if he was old enough to have sex, he was old enough to deal with the consequences. Again, he drew her in close and buried his face in her hair. "This.. is a bit of a mess. Isn't it?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 7:52

"U huh. 'S why I panicked." a deep sigh, but she still closed her eyes. It helped her calm down, just being held like this, by him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 9:51

"It's fucking scary," he gave a shaky laugh. "But...Yeah. I can.. see why you might wanna, not have it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 9:55

"Let's just take things as they come... I don't really want to think about it anymore today... There's been enough drama for a whole week...." a weak chuckle. "What happens will happen either way..." after she'd relaxed, she simply decided on the spot that this approach would be the best with this matter... At least for her. She'd go crazy if she kept thinking in if's.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 10:05

"Yeah.. okay." He laid down on the bed, pulled her with him to relax on his chest, in a move that had become so easy and natural over the past months. But he couldn't stop thinking about it... was it possible to be extremely happy and frightened at the same time?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 19 Dec - 10:06

"I.... I'm happy it's with you." she muttered into his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 19 Dec - 10:08

"...really? Uhm. Wow. Thanks. I.. I don't feel like I'm doing much. Other than making plans I'm not.. not too sure about.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum