Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 4 af 15 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 4 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 10:24

"Oh. Wait, let me get you some money..." How far would 20 euros get him?
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 4 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 10:34

He sighed. "Don't. If you want a reason not to pay, then let's say for this time around, that it's because you indirectly made me confess to Rin."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 10:38

That hardly made it less awkward. "I don't like freeloading," he muttered.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 10:43

"Well. If you do want to give something in return, then just keep the apartment clean for me while you're here. That's fine enough for me. The only other thing I can think of, is helping out with the concerts." he shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 10:58

It didn't altogether ease his sense of wrongness, but it helped. "Sure," he accepted. "Whatever I can do to help."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 11:13

A small smile, and a nod. "Right... So yeah, I'll call when there's dinner. I kinda need to hurry and give these to her. The others are here in just 10 minutes, so..." with that, and another smile, he left, and went down the stairs.

Walking over to Rin, he smiled and threw her the pair of jeans. "Here you go."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 11:29

“Right... Tell me if I can do anything to help," called Minato after him. Then he sighted and went back to bed. He needed to start looking for a job, soon.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 9:06

When Kakashi was back with the jeans Rin smiled a lot. "Thanks, you saved my night" she said and rose to her feet. She looked towards the bathroom on the first floor and then looked at Kakashi. "I'll go change" and in her head she add'd you want to come...?? but this was words she wouldn't dare to say out loud.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 9:09

Smiling, he nodded. "Sure. See you in a moment."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 9:13

She was a fast changer and came down again a few seconds after. It was nice to have a pair of jeans on, and they fitted her perfectly. She smiled when she saw Kakashi, and went towards him. "I.. uhm... well..." she didn't knew what to say or how to say it, so instead she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 9:58

He blinked a few times, but then smiled and returned the kiss, fingers sliding through her hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 9:59

Rin went in and made the kiss a bit deeper but then she stopped it and pulled him closer. She wanted a hug and she took it from him
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 10:01

That was gladly returned as well, and Kakashi smiled, enjoying the small moment of quiet... Just then, a loud knock on the door. "Oooooi! We're freezing out here, o mighty Rival!"

Gai being overdramatic. Again. Of course.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 10:03

A small chock when through Rin and she pulled away from Kakashi, to look towards the door.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 10:32

He grinned, shook his head, and went to open the door. "Not so loud, Gai. How many times do I have to say it?" but still, he grinned, and hugged all three guys - Gai, Tenzou and Asuma, before getting them inside and closing the door behind them.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 10:34

From the sort of living room Rin waved to the boys. She waited for them to come closer and get the hug they all expected from her
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 10:38

The guys did indeed step closer, Tenzou first, smiling as she gave her a hug. "Great to see you again. Though it's not too long ago." he grinned and stepped back, letting Gai give her the usual tight hug.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 10:40

All of the hugs got replayed as the usual did, but she did get a bit blush on her cheecks. it wasn't that long ago they had seen each other last, and she had drunk a bit to much. She didn't say anything but looked at Kakashi
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 10:42

"So... Should we start out with rehearsing the new song?" Kakashi asked, stretching. Asuma nodded, smiling. "It'd be good to get some practice in before dinner," he agreed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 10:44

Rin agreed, and where happy that she had her extra guitar at Kakashi's place
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 10:48

"Great." he smiled, and they fetched the instruments, Asuma helping Gai get the spare drumkit downstairs from a room upstairs. They tuned the guitars and bass, Kakashi corrected the micc, and they began their practice, starting out with the song in progress as of now; 'Perfect Skin'.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 10:52

Rin helped with getting the things set up, and played the guitar part. She knew and could obeviously hear her own fall. She had been practising at home. But it was like some of the rythm was confusing for her fingers and head
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 8 Feb - 10:55

Raising a hand, the others stopped, and he turned to Rin. "You're a little out of rhythm, Rin. A little faster. Remember how it goes, just listen to Gai. He's doing an awesome job today." he smiled, ruffled her hair.

Then Gai beat the drumsticks against eachother four ties, again, and they played the song anew.

Upstairs, Kushina awoke with a yawn, from the sounds of the band practicing downstairs. Rubbing sleep out of her eyes, she sat up, then glanced around for Minato.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 8 Feb - 10:58

A feint blush was seen on Rin's cheeck. She hated being out of rythm, but sometimes she just was. She looked at Kakashi sended him a smile, looked at Gai, closed her eyes and listened. And then she played without making any flaws
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Lise Fre 8 Feb - 11:06

He was lying face-down on the bed beside her, and raised his head sleepily. "Whuz.. going on?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 15 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum