Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 2 af 15 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 2 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 8:16

"I... I love you, Rin." he muttered, bit his lip. "I realized about a year ago."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 2 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 8:19

"I... I love you, Rin."
Rin couldn't be more red. She didn't know what or how to answer, she just hit her face in his torso. But he could properly feel the heat from her cheecks
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 8:24

A hand gently stroke through her hair, then the kissed the top of her head. "I really do. Thank you for... Well, for being you. Helping me through all these years. Always being there, even when I tried to push you away."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 8:27

When Kakashi talked Rin slowly lifted her head.
She ended up looking up at him while he said it. The red wasn't that visible any longer, but there was still a bit on her cheeks.
"I really like you aswell, I've been liking you for a long time" a blush was on her face and she looked a bit down again
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 8:30

"I guess I've... Yeah. I've just been oblivious, all this time." a weak smile. "Maybe because I didn't want to admit to being in love with, well.. My 'sister'." a weak grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 8:52

Rin smiled and looked up at him.
"Well I'm the same" she said and blushed yet again. It had started to annoy her a bit all of the blushing
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:03

He just smiled, rubbed her arm, kissed her cheek. "So... Rin..." he grabbed her hand, entwined their fingers. "... I take it you want to be my girlfriend?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 9:06

Rin blushed yet another time when he kissed her cheeck. Would it ever stop. She wasn't sure herself.
"yes" another blush when she had to answer him that she wanted to be his girlfriend.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:11

"Heh... I'm glad." he smiled and leant in for another kiss, hand caressing her blushing cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 9:14

Yet another blush when Kakashi leaned in for a kiss
*Oh screw this* was all Rin had to think. She didn't wanted to blush all the time, so she returned the kiss, but before that she sat on his lap with a leg on each side of him.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Lise Ons 6 Feb - 9:16

Uhm. Well. That.. went well, he guessed?
"Ahem.." Minato coughed discreetly. "I'ma, just getting some water." He'd not thought things through and was only wearing his sleeping clothes, boxers and a t-shirt. "Kushina's thirsty. So.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:19

Perhaps the faintest blush, glancing at Minato over his shoulder, when he broke the kiss, arms wrapped around Rin, still. A nod was given to Minato... Though, along with a smile and discreetly mouthing the words 'Thank you', making sure Rin didn't see it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 9:22

The blush from Rin's cheecks had disapeard when she had started the more passionated kiss with Kakashi, but when she Suddenly had heard Minato's voice all blood felt like it rushed to her cheecks. Rin hid her face in his shoulder, wishing things like this hadn't happened... Well only the thing about Minato coming in on them... on her like this...
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Lise Ons 6 Feb - 9:26

Minato grinned at Kakashi, though a little nervously, not liking to walk in on them. "She'sah, still throwing up. Throwing up. In the mornings, ya'know," he tried to make conversation while rummaging in the fridge.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:27

He simply nodded, then smiled and turned back to Rin, softly kissing her forehead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 9:29

As long as Minato were in the kitchen so close to them she couldn't do anything. She felt for kissing him again, but she didn't dare. So instead she kept on hiding her face.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Lise Ons 6 Feb - 9:33

Lalala... getting water like a boss. And some juice while he ws at it. Then quickly making his escape back to the bedroom.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:35

A last glance after him, then Kakashi smiled and brushed away a few stray strands of hair from Rin's face.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 9:36

Rin heard Minato, and then "Is he gone??" she wasn't looking up, but her hands started to move in the back of his head.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:37

Kakashi smiled, nodded. "Yeah." then he kissed her again. It just felt so damned good to be able to do that freely, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 9:43

When Kakashi said that Minato was gone, she looked up again, and looked deeply in his eyes. She looked at his lips, leaned in and started kissing him again. Passionated that is.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:50

A smile tilted his lips. This was more like it... He closed his eyes, let his tongue lick her lower lip, asking for entrance.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 9:53

She gave the entrance his tounge was asking for. opening her mouth a bit but still enough. Her hands in his hair
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 9:59

He groaned at the sensations he'd longed for... Doing this, with her... It beat everybody else.

He happily explored her mouth with his tongue, slid his hands to her hips, gently caressing the hipbones..
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 10:01

Some sounds where also hearable from Rin, and she blushed from it, but she didn't stop the kiss. She kept it and felt his hands on her hips. Another sound and more blushing
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 15 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum