Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 23 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 23 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Jan - 9:38

His eyes were flickering between her breasts, face and hands, and his breathing was becoming shallow. The blush still burned in his cheeks. He lifted himself up on his arms to help her get off his pants.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 23 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Jan - 10:36

"Mmhmm... Someone seems to be just as excited as I am..." she purred, as she succeeded in her task, his pants falling to the floor.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Jan - 10:40

"Hehe..." he was hardly even embarrassed anymore, even if his dick was basically staring her in the face. "You're naked. What do you expect?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Jan - 10:43

"Well, this is a rather large spa..." she purred suggestively in his ear, as if one of her long legs being lifted out of the water, for her foot to trail down his back, wasn't suggestive enough in itself. (And so what if she liked to show off her flexibility.)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Jan - 10:49

He shuddered a little at the implications of that touch and the memory of those legs wrapped tightly around his waist. "And I did promise to... wash your hair..." He got in beside her and sighed in bliss as the warm water lapped at his skin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Jan - 10:50

"That you did..." she smiled. "You do that first... If I know you, you won't get around to it, otherwise..." she grinned, trailed a fingers down his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Jan - 10:52

An embarrassed grin. "Can you blame me? You're... distracting." An appreciative, and pointed, look at her breasts. Did they get bigger since he saw her last time?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Jan - 10:53

She grinned. "That might be." and he got a kiss for his troubles. "But a promise is a promise, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Jan - 11:51

"Okay... How'dya want it washed? I dunno how to wash long hair," he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Jan - 11:56

"I usually do it in sections... 'Tis the easiest," she grinned. "From the bottom and up."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Jan - 11:58

"Right... d'ya have your shampoo here?" He looked around him. Lots of bottles. All looked expensive. "Get it wet first."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Jan - 12:09

She nodded. "The green one." she pointed, then dived under for just a few seconds to get her hair soaking wet.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Jan - 12:11

Minato was going to get the shampoo, but then he just stared as her hair floated all around her, almost filling up the bathtub. She was like a mermaid.. or goddess.. A force of nature, at any rate. He swallowed with the sudden awestruck pang of love that hit him straight in the gut.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Jan - 12:29

And when she resurfaced, she swung a good part of her hair over one shoulder - then noticed him staring like that. "... What is it, 'Nato?" head slightly cocked to one side.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 21 Jan - 8:14

And now that she'd showed him, he could make it out: the slight swell of her belly, pregnant with his child. Their child... he didn't have words, just drew her in close and kissed her deep and passionate.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 21 Jan - 8:19

"Mmnn.." a surprised noise, but all the same, she returned the kiss wholeheartedly, though she asked again when the kiss broke.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 21 Jan - 8:28

"You're just so.. so.. amazing. Beautiful. Can't believe you're with me
I feel like.. nothing can go wrong as long as we're together," he tried to explain while feeling stupid for not nearly doing his emotions, or her, justice. "Feels like I'm the happiest guy in the world."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 21 Jan - 9:37

Another blush spread, but still a slight smile. "'M not all that amazing..." she muttered, diverting her gaze for just a second or two.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 21 Jan - 9:59

"Yeah..." still entranced by just looking at her, he cupped her chin, lifted her face so he could look her in the eyes. "You are, to me you are. I - I love you so much it scares me.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 21 Jan - 10:04

An even deeper blush. "Iah... I... I wouldn't say it scares me, how much I love you, but...." she smiled. "I love you more than I've ever loved anything or anyone else before." was the best way she could put it, before he got another kiss, and a hand that slowly stroked through his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 21 Jan - 10:48

His eyes fell half closed while they kissed, remained unfocused when they broke apart. "S' just, feels like I've never felt anything this powerful before, y'know?" he stammered helplessly, his eyes tearing up with raw emotion.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 21 Jan - 10:56

A small nod. "Yeah... I know what you mean." a weak grin. "But, now... Before we get all wrinkly in here..." she grinned, and kissed him again. "You promised to wash my hair."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 21 Jan - 11:52

He'd completely forgotten about such mundane things as washing, and he wondered how she kept her head so level. Maybe because she had some experience with this. He felt as if he was bowled over by his own feelings a thousand times a day. "Right..." Okay, administer shampoo. He could do that. "Start from the bottom, you said?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 21 Jan - 11:54

She nodded. "It gets unnecessarily tangled, otherwise." she explained, smiling and handing him the shampoo that'd been forgotten just before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 21 Jan - 12:25

"Right..." he squeezed some into his hand, then worked it into the bottom of her long hair. Okay.. this was going to take a while. Not that he minded, he thought with a small smile. "You do this every day? No wonder you always skip classes," he joked to lighten the serious mood a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 23 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum