Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 40 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 40 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 7:33

A small part of Rin's cheeks blushed, while she looked at him. She looked down on her cup. She didn't know what to do or think, but then suddenly some faces came to her mind, and her mood shortly went down..
"of course you have" she faked a smile while she looked at him "you got feelings for one of the girls you keep on dragging with you home" she had seen him more than once get a girl with him home, and her mood went more down...
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 40 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 7:35

He shook his head. "No. The girls, the guys i bring home... None of them, no."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 7:36

Rin looked at him
"you bring guys with you home!?" she was shocked..
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 7:39

He raised an eyebrow. "... Yes? I thought you knew I'm bisexual..." well he'd never told her, but he thought it was obvious.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 7:50

"Ehm no..." she looked at him still pretty confused
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 7:56

"Ah... Well, uh, yeah. I am." he shrugged. "Anyway... I've just finished a new song. I was thinking I wanted to play it for you before I present it to the rest of the band, if you don't mind?" change of topic, gogo.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 8:01

Tha change in the topic was a good idea and Rin looked at him.
"yeah" she smiled and her smile almost reached her eyes
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 8:02

A smile in return, and he went over, fetched his guitar and the small amplifier, plugged it in.... And began.

"We're like two fingers of the same hand
the hand of fate writing on the sand
what does it matter
what does it mean
can you see the difference
in the lines between

I'm gonna run away with you
gonna run away into your eyes
I'm gonna run away with you
I'm gonna run away - into your eyes..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 8:10

Rin just sad and listened. In the beginning she didn't wanted to look at him but whenever he played she was almost forced to look at him. Not because of her way of playing but just because that something in her wanted to she the aura when he played. because it was something very speciel and diffenrent from normal
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 8:11

"We're like two fingers of the same hand
beautiful strangers of the strange land
what does it matter
what does it mean
can you feel the difference
and the passion between..."

he ventured into another chorus, then a guitar solo.... And another chorus, where he let the last tone slowly die out, holding it as long as he could while it was still clean...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 8:14

somewhere in the middel Rin had lost herself to the music. She always did that whenever he played something solo only for her to hear. She had closed her eyes and was just listening to the music.
But while he was holding the last tone she lost the grib on the cup she was sitting with and it splashed all over her...
"Atsui!! Itai!!" Rin up in a few seconds but the tea had still been hot and now it was all over her and the floor.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 8:19

"Oh for... Dammit. Come." he quickly helped her up to a stand, and over the the kitchen sink, turned on the cold tap water and insructed her to keep her hand under the spray, preventing any burns. Meanwhile, he took a small hand towel and wiped the spilled tea off of the rest of her, but he still shook his head, smiling weakly. "You're always such a clutz..."

... Another thing to love about her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 8:21

She looked at him and then follow to the kichen and the sink. It was mostly her legs which had been spilled on, so the was them which was hurting.
"ouw" she said while he tried to remove it. She looked apolegizing at him, and then looked at the sink again. "I'm... it's... sorry..." she said while blusing, and then she turned towards the bathroom leaving him in the all-in-one room.....
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 8:26

He sighed. "You don't need to apologize..." he muttered, looking after her, before he went over to clean up the spilled tea.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 8:31

When the door was closed behind her she slowly sank to the floor. She kept telling herself that she needed to beathe. What had happened without happening. She was not sure. Not in any way sure... She didn't sit long on the floor. She removed her pants, and went to get the shower head so she could cool down her legs.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 8:45

Meanwhile, Kakashi had cleaned up the small mess, and put his guitar back in the corner of the room. Then he sighed, and went upstairs, softly knocking on the bathroom door. "You alright, Rin?"

-------

https://mountainhigh.danskforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=396
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 40 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum