Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 5 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 5 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 9 Jan - 12:00

"Yeah, but it's easier to treat now, isn't it?" asked Minato helplessly. "Anyway.. you can still, I mean. We're not that old, you can still decide if you want kids in like ten years or so."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 5 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 9 Jan - 12:02

"It is, yes. But actually getting up to go see someone to get help when you're in that state of mind? Don't count on it."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Ons 9 Jan - 12:03

"Uhm.. I guess it's pretty hard," Minato said helplessly. "Anyway. Thanks. We'll make it up to you. Somehow."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 9 Jan - 12:06

"You don't need to. I'm making things up for Kushina by doing this." he repeated himself from so many days before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 9 Jan - 12:09

"Yeah.. well, I owe you one, now, as well." He wondered what Kushina had done for Kakashi, but decided that he shouldn't care.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 9 Jan - 19:14

A shrug. "It's okay, really." he insisted. "You don't. Take this as my apology for being such a jerk."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 4:20

"Ah. Well. Like I said, I wasn't exactly understanding, myself. Though I still don't get the whole having sex in public thing.." Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned that, but he might as well come clean.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 4:24

He shrugged. "Well. It's interesting." he simply put it, a small, crooked smile in place. "I know many people don't agree, including you two, but.. Yeah. I think so, at least. So does Genma and Sheena, obviously."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 4:25

"Yeah. Then someone like Lily walks in and gets traumatized for life, where's the fun in that?" He tried to keep his tone light, but he did sound a bit preachy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 4:27

He shrugged. "Do you really think we think that far in the moment? There's just a certain thrill at the prospect of maybe being caught."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 4:29

"No, I don't think you think that far, that's the point.." he sighed. "Sorry. I just don't get it. Let's talk about something else."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 4:31

He shrugged, again. "Sure, sure. So, you two been planning something for while you're here?" he asked genuinely curious. "I'll be gone every other day, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 4:33

"Not really. I guess we'll figure something out. Is there a gym anywhere near?" Just being with her was all he'd thought about. Not that they might need something to do except lying in bed all day... okay, he'd been thinking about staying in bed a lot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 4:35

"There's a dojo about five streets from here." he shrugged. "Part of the reason why I chose this place."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 4:39

"Cool. D'ya think they'll let us train there? Kushina'll probably go nuts if she can't at least do some punching."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 4:42

He nodded. "Yeah, shouldn't be a problem at all." he smiled. "And yeah, you're right. She probably will. And she'd take it out on the one nearest to her," he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 4:44

"I can take it," a grin back. "I'm pretty good at dodging. And however she feels, I'm there for her." He shrugged and tried to smile again to lighten the mood that had suddenly turned serious. "I just.. gotta be, ya know."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 4:47

He nodded. "I know. And I'm happy you're there for her. But a fair warning... Though I doubt it... If you ever to anything to her... I won't account for what I'll do." a clap to his shoulder and he left the room, letting Minato put their bags in place.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 4:50

"Yeah, I get that," mumbled Minato. Then he started on the bag-maneuvering. Not much maneuvering to do since this place was fucking huge. Did Kushina want him to unpack for her? Probably not, he didn't want to mess around with her stuff. So he just put their stuff to one side and went downstairs again after checking out the bathroom (also fucking huge.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 4:58

Here, since it was getting to be evening, Kakashi'd just started cooking, Kushina at the table over at the kitchen-part of the room, a smile on her face as she followed every move of Kakashi's. (he was making her favourite, that's why.)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 5:09

...and he could cook, too. Of course. Swell.
Minato walked up to Kushina and laid his arm around her waist. "What're you making?" he asked Kakashi.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 5:13

"Ramen, since she asked for it." he pointed the spoon accusingly at Kushina, grinning, before he stirred the basic miso soup, the start of most ramens. Kushina just grinned. "And I know you don't mind making it, 'ttebane!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 10:44

"She's always complaining they never serve ramen at school. Since they have a healthy food policy and all," teased Minato, who, okay, was pretty fucking jealous about this whole situation. He was doing his very best to hide it, though. "Where did you learn to cook?" he asked Kakashi, just to try and be polite and not be a complete dick about things.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 10 Jan - 10:47

"At home. Both homes." he put it shortly, not wanting to go into further details.

"They should. There's healthy versions, too, and they don't even serve those." Kushina hmmph'ed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 10 Jan - 10:49

"Healthy versions of basically flour and water, and plenty of oil?" He focused on teasing Kushina since he picked up on the bad vibes from Kakashi. "No wonder you're heavier than me..." (it was because she was muscular and he was skinny, which they both knew.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum