Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 28 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 28 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:10

"... Why? It's natural." she blinked.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 28 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 12:10

"Ah. Yeah, I guess but.. but it's kinda.. kinda brutal."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:12

"Nature's brutal all around you." she shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 12:15

"Yeah, but I never killed it myself before..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:19

"You get used to it. Dad helped me pull the trigger when I killed my first rabbit when I was 9."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:07

"I... guess.." said Minato hesitantly. "I.. I don't mind eating meat but.. but I'd rather not kill stuff myself..." Well. So much for (cave)manliness.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:12

"You don't have to if you don't want to." she shrugged and smiled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:17

"I... I guess I really don't want to. Sorry."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:19

"Don't be. As long as you don't mind me going hunting just once in a while, 's fine."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:20

"Nah, you can do whatever you please. I can learn how to cook it," he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:23

"... No need to." she grinned. "Mum's making it her mission to teach me everything she knows about cooking."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:42

"So.. you can hunt AND cook. What do you need me for, then?" He gave her a crooked smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:48

"Stand and be pretty and cute and perfect?" she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:50

"...way to make me feel all masculine. Can't I hammer in a nail or something?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:51

"What, put up a shelf?" she chuckled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:57

"Uhm... I guess.." (Actually, he had no idea how to do that either. Things were broken and stayed that way in his home.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 10:06

She chuckled. "You just do that, then."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 10:06

"I... might have to practise a bit first...."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 10:10

She still grinned, and then leant in to kiss him again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 10:12

"...I hope that was an approval of my carpenter skills."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 10:15

"Perhaps." she giggled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 10:38

He thought of a horrible joke to do with nailing, and laughed against his will.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 10:42

"Huh? What?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 10:43

"Ah..." damn, why was he still blushing around her when he thought of stuff like this. "Uhm. Just thought that I've got some practice.. doing another sort of.. nailing."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 10:46

"... Oh." she giggled. "Yeah, yeah you do. But not nearly enough..." a suggestive smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 28 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum