Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

2 deltagere

Side 7 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 7 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 13:14

"...maybe.." Yes, this was just the sort of "practice" he needed to get all memories of different sorts of "wrestling" out of his head. He settled for a surprise kiss attack, just to see how it felt kissing her now. (Nice.)
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 7 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 13:15

And she... Well, melted into the kiss, instead hugging him tightly now.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 13:17

Awww hell yeah. Nice, soft girlyness. Nothing at all like Kakashi, who was all hard muscle and.. and gross. Yeah. Really gross. Pushing that particular memory to a very dark corner of his mind, he deepened the kiss.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 13:20

Her arms instead slipped around his neck as she deepened the kiss, seemingly eager to taste him again, eyes closing in bliss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 13:21

"Mmmh," he approved. He wanted to show her it was her and nobody else. Soon, and repeatedly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 19:55

"Love you..." she muttered again, then again, claiming his lips once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Mar - 10:29

"Love you too," he breathed into the kiss. "I'll.. Kakashi told me.. how you felt, before. I'll never leave you alone again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 10:31

"Ah.... Yeah..." she muttered. "I... Guess I was pretty lonely before he and Obito came along. And now you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 18 Mar - 10:53

"I was lonely before I met you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 10:56

"... Good thing we found each other, then." a small smile and squeeze of his hand.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 10:30

"Mmmmh... and.. I won't let you go. Not - not unless I really mess up, and I'm sure you won't be lonely because of it..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 10:37

"... I'd always be lonely without you, 'Nato..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 10:38

Aw goddammit. He couldn't believe he'd nearly let her go just.. just because of something stupid. He pulled her head down gently and gave her a deep, sweet kiss.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 10:38

Which she returned in earnest, arms sliding around his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 10:40

"I really am the luckiest guy in the world," he mumbled against her lips.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 10:42

"Then I'm the luckiest girl, too." she smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 10:44

"Well... I don't really feel I live up to that..." (Apparently at least four people thought he was kinda hot, though. Who'd have thought that?) "...but it doesn't mean I wont keep trying," he let his hands slide up and down her lithe back.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 10:48

"You don't have to try so hard, 'Nato. Just be yourself. That's the guy I'm in love with."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 10:51

"It can't have been my dancing skills that won you over," he joked.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 10:54

"They're better than mine." she chuckled. "I've got two left feet."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 10:55

"I think you were very beautiful when you danced." (She could've probably fallen over all the time and he'd still have thought she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.) "But.. well, fighting does seem to suit you better," a soft, teasing smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 10:58

"It does." she grinned. "Perhaps if... Well, if people would consider capoeira a dance dance, that'd be something I could learn..." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 11:04

"I saw a capoeira guy kick down an MMA fighter in this video. It looked cool," Minato encouraged her. "But.. y'know, you'll need to dance at least once more. For our wedding."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 11:08

She blushed. "Gotta get bro to teach me the waltz, then. In the dress. At that time."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 11:12

"I can - oh, wait. I'm not supposed to see you in the dress..." It felt very surreal to be actually making wedding plans this early, but - he was going to go through with this. He really was. Somehow, that made the future with her all that more real. "When do you want it? Getting married, I mean.." Maybe they could just elope now and - no. Doing things too soon, that kind of had a bad history with them.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 7 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum