Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 1 af 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] Empty ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 8:51

While Kakashi had been cleaning the small mess in the living room Rin had been trying to cool her legs down. It helped a lot, and shortly after she had the idea about she has done she found only one clean towel left, and then a knock on the door. she went over and opening it up just a small bit
"uhm yeah but um... is the rest of your towels to cleaning...??" she was holdning the small towel in fron of her legs. It didn't even fit all the way around her any longer... I had done once... but that was sone time ago,...
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 8:53

He couldn't help the slightest reddening of his cheeks with that much of her legs still visible. "Uhm. Yeah, most of them are. I've got a few extra in my room, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 8:55

"Would you mind, uhm... maybe get me one, and borrow me a pair of pants...??" She looked at him but not at his face. She had seen the small redding which was rising to his checks. The same color which was in her head..
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 8:59

"Uhm... Rin... You know you haven't been able to fit into my pants the last few years..." Ever since her hips had widened, that'd been an impossibility. "But I'll go get one of the big towels for you." a smaller smile and he went into his room, soon returning with one of the big towels - if she wound it around her waist, it'd cover to a bit under her knees.

Sidst rettet af Kashi Man 4 Feb - 9:05, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 9:02

"Seriously?!" she blushed pretty much. She hadn't seen her hips had been growing so much. She did knew that she had gone a size or two op, but that was only because.... Oh well it made sense in a weird way...

She got the towel from Kakashi, and still a bit blushed. she closed the door a bit and band it around her and came out of the bath room.
"this Gotta be the new fashion" she smiled while she looked at him..
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 9:07

A small grin. "Yeah. Let's go downstairs again. We could watch a movie? Anything you'd like."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 9:23

Rin smiled followed Kakashi down stairs and looked at the television.
"you deside" she said with a smile
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 9:30

"... Okay." he smiled and began rummaging through the films... Then decided it didn't matter, sighed as he turned and looked at her again. "... Rin?"

If Minato could take such a chance, then he could, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 9:32

She had been sitting on the couch feeling weird knowing she only had a towel around her legs. it wasn't even a real skirt, it was a towel..
"Mhm..??" she looked at Kakashi when he looked at her...
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 9:36

"Iah... I've been meaning to ask you something for a long time, now." he went over to sit beside her again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 9:38

Rin moved the towel a bit. not because it showed anything. it was just weird with the thought about what little she was wearing.
"uhm..??" she looked up at Kakashi and tried not to blush
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 9:39

"First of all... That song I just sung for you. It's... I made it for you. It's about you. And me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 9:41

Rin looked at him. Just looked at him, letting his word sink in and then she suddenly blushed. Not like when she normally blushed. no this was more. this was full head blush. She looked down, not knowing what to say, do or act
"uhm..." she said feeling like she should answer him in a way
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 9:47

A small blush on his cheeks again, then. "... Do you like me, Rin?" he asked, quietly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 9:51

Rin tried to breath... it was hard for her. It couldn't be heard on her, but she had problems with cathing her breath. She looked up at Kakashi.
"I think I do..." she said with a small voice. She still was fully red, and then she looked down again *Oh please don't let this be a dream* was all she could think about
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 9:53

He let go of a breath he didn't even know he'd been holding... And... Took the risk, his lips upon hers within the next second.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 10:00

When his lips was on her in the next second Rin couldn't react. She was like frozen. Not because she didn't like it but just because she hadn't seen it comming. She was frozen but at some point she enjoyed id
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 10:05

He moved a a little backwards again when she didn't respond, and his brows were furrowed in slight worry. ".... Rin?" Had he been too forward, after all?
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 10:08

Rin took a Deeep breath and looked first down, and let it slowly go. then she looked up.
"Sorry I forgot to breath" she said while she was smiling awekwardly, not because it had all been awekward but just because she didn't know how to react
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 10:08

"So, uhm... I didn't do anything wrong?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Man 4 Feb - 10:10

Rin shook her head. "no..." she said with a small voice
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 4 Feb - 10:17

".... Did you... Like it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tirs 5 Feb - 4:22

When Kakashi spoke Rin blushed again if it was even possible. She didn't speak because it was like her voice wouldn't work. Insted she gave a small nogde.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 6:19

A sigh of relief, and he pulled her in close. "... Thank God..." he muttered. "I..." a weak laugh. "I was worrying that you might not feel the same."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 7:50

When Kakashi pulled her close all in Rin relaxed and tensioned at the same time. Her heart was beating so fast so she was sure that he would her it, and on the same time she relaxed because she was finally in his arms.
"no... I... I... I liked it..." again Rin blushed but she was still close to him, so the possiblity for him to se wasn't that big.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum