Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 3 af 15 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 3 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 10:02

Oh. Uhm... Yeah, better stop ow, before he had a slightly embarrassing problem in his pants. So, he broke the kiss, just smiling softly at her.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 3 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 10:05

Rin had to catch her breath when he stopped the kiss. She had suddenly forgotten how to breathe.... Rin looked at kakashi, and something in her wasn't sure about if she was alright with him stopping the kiss, but she didn't say anything. She just looked at his eyes. her fingers massaged his neck, and then one for then found his ear, his cheeck and then she lot it go around on his lips.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 10:25

"Ah.. Iah... Not that I don't want to continue, but..." a weak, embarrassed laugh. "If we continue, I'll... Yeah."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 10:27

Her fingers where still tracing his lips so when he talked she removed them and looked at his eyes. She didn't say anything, but leaned in to kiss him just softly on the lips. And then stood up and when for the figde
"it's alright" she said with a smile
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 10:36

A small smile, and he took her hand again, squeezed it gently.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 10:38

Rin turned around and looked at Kakashi. She kissed him while she was in the Kitchen. leaned up against the kitchen table and kissed him deeply
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 11:36

"Ah..." he moaned against her lips, his hands again sliding to her hips as he closed his eyes and kissed her back, a bit more demanding than before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 11:38

She liked it demanding. So her hands where on his shoulders, in his neck, and on his torsou. Then so break'd the kiss and looked at him, and smiled
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 11:44

He was panting just slightly, then he grinned, kissed the tip of her nose.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 11:50

She smiled and then found a cup where she wanted to make a new cup of tea.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 11:54

He smiled, and leant over the counter. "Hmm... I might actually have some pants that'd fit you, after all." he pondered. She did need to get dressed soon, after all - the rest of the band was coming over soon enough.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 6 Feb - 11:55

Rin looked down. She had fully forgotten about the towel thing and blushed yet again. "Uhm, yeah.. that..." Rin looked at Kakashi "that would be a good thing" she said and gave him a smile. She had forgotten about that and the thing about the band coming over soon enough
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 6 Feb - 12:04

A small smile. "I'll go fetch them." a kiss to her cheek, and he went upstairs after the pants.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 7 Feb - 7:28

A feint blush was on her cheecks and Ye was out of the room. She was still standing in the kitchen. Things had been moving so fast, but she Did like it so it sad alright
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 8:06

Hmm... Dammit. He really didn't have any she could fit. Sighing, he went to knock on the lovebirds' door.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 8:43

Yeah, forget about waking up a tired Kushina. Minato heard though, stirring out of a light sleep, and went to open the door, rubbing his face. "Yeah?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 8:56

"Hi." he said at first, then sighed. "You see,Rin... Well. She's a clutz and she spilled tea all over her jeans, so she needs to borrow a pair of Kushina's." a small, crooked smile. "If you don't mind. I know Kushina won't."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 8:58

"Uhm." Minato stifled a yawn, his brain not really catching up. "Sure.." He started rummaging around Kushina's suitcase. What had they done to make her spill tea.. nah, he didn't want to know. "Soah. I guess stuff went well."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 8:59

He nodded, gave a small smile. "I... Well. I finally figured, that if you could take the risk, well... So could I."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 9:04

"Ah," Minato blushed a little. Luckily, the room was half-dark because of the drawn curtains. "Well, I.. I knew she liked me, after all, so..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 9:13

"Yeah, I know... But still." he smiled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 9:15

He shifted a few weights. "I'm not sure she _has_ jeans, these are all gym clothes.. oh, here we go." He located some denim fabric and handed the jeans to Kakashi, no further discussion of liking girls and stuff.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 9:16

A small nod. "Thanks." he cast a glance upon the sleeping Kushina. "I'll let you guys know when the food's here."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 7 Feb - 9:24

"Okay. Sure. Thanks. What.. you ordered food again?" An embarrassed grin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 7 Feb - 9:51

"Well, not just me, no. I'm paying the biggest part, though, but everyone in the band pays their part." he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 15 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum