Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 15 af 15 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 15 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 24 Apr - 8:41

"Mmhmm... You taste good..." he muttered, reaching her lower belly.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 15 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 24 Apr - 8:46

red in her head she answered "th-tha-thanks"
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 24 Apr - 9:06

He gave a small smile, his hands gently rubbing up and down her thighs.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 25 Apr - 5:19

Rin didn't knew what to do. She had a lot of weird feelings about all of this, but then again she loved it, because she loved him
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Man 27 Maj - 21:13

"Rin... I... I need to know. How far you're willing to go, that is." he said after a small pause, moving his head back and glancing into her eyes. "I... I don't want to do anything you don't want. And, I want you to be absolutely sure before we... Move on." for once in his life, he sounded vulnerable. He just really didn't want to cause her anymore pain or suffering.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tirs 28 Maj - 3:45

Surpriced she looked at him. "I love you..." She said and hoped it was enough answer
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 28 Maj - 8:15

"I... I love you too. I really, really do, from the very bottom of my heart." grabbing her hand, their fingers entwining. "But I need a clearer answer, Rin. Are you ready? Do you... Do you want me to be your first?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 29 Maj - 23:09

"I'm ready" Rin looked at Kakashi "you'll always be my first" she smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips "you were my first kiss, my first love and now my first...." she blushed a bit
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 30 Maj - 9:18

A small smile, a weak sniffle. "... And now your first lover." he finished her sentence, leaning in to kiss her, hoping his kiss would communicate his feelings better, even as, finally, he let a hand slide down to rest on her mound, fingers playing with the coarse hairs.

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 30 Maj - 9:29

His feelings in his kiss, was very deep and Rin felt them as they kissed. She felt his fingers and his touch..
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 30 Maj - 9:41

"You're... Entirely sure?" he whispered against her lips, one last time as his fingers slid down her moist folds of her sex.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 30 Maj - 10:03

"mhm..." was all coming from Rin, while she was biting her lips, trying to seal in the sound
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 30 Maj - 12:47

Oh thank god...

That was all he needed to hear, When he leant back in for another kiss, it was deeper, hungrier, letting go of all his pent-up emotions, a single, exploring finger slipping inside her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Fre 31 Maj - 3:12

She kissed him back while she kept trying to tie her sounds back in. But it was almost impossible
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 31 Maj - 4:56

Before long, a second finger slid inside, exploring her pussy as his tongue explored her hot, sweet mouth.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 15 af 15 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum