Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

2 deltagere

Side 8 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 8 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 11:14

"I'm thinking... Once we've, well, had a chance to... At least get proper jobs... So... Like... When we're 19, or something...?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 8 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 11:17

"Proper jobs - nineteen?" Minato raised an eyebrow. "We're in school until eighteen. D'ya think anyone would hire someone out of high school?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 11:20

"Not unheard of. And with me I've already been guaranteed a job!" a bright smile. She'd saved that information.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 11:21

"Huh?!" He pulled back to stare at her. "For real? That's awesome! Where?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 11:24

She chuckled. "The national team here in France," she grinned and winked at him. "My Sensei's got good contacts, so he got some of them out to watch us train last time here. And they liked what they saw! I won't get to the 'proper' matches right away, but it's still more than decent pay while I train to get up to their level."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 11:27

"Damn.." he looked up at her, eyes shining with pride. Then he kissed her very gently. "Congratulations."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 11:29

A small chuckle. "Thanks, handsome." she smiled and gave him one in return. "So... I'll be able to kick your ass in no time."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 11:36

"Nope." He denied it with a cheeky smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 11:40

"Hell yes I will. I saw one of them train. She was at least as fast as you. I just gotta learn from her." she grinned and poked his side.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 20 Mar - 11:41

"But, darling.. then I'll have trained for three more years. And I'll be faster, too," he grinned and poked her side.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 23:16

"Uhuh. I'll leave you in the dust, 'ttebane!!!" she grinned and launched a tickle attack.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 2:59

"Waugh!" he squealed (more for her benefit than because he was very ticklish - but she was getting rather good at finding the good spots...) "Never! I'll be - aaah!- so fast you won't - aargh stop! - even see me!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 3:39

"Sure you will." she grinned and poked/tickled faster than before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 10:44

He retaliated with a quick (even for Minato) finger jab to her Ultimately Most Ticklish Spot no. 1.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 10:46

"Gah!" she near-squealed and instantly moved half a meter away. "No! Bad boyfrie- uhm." she stopped mid-sentence, glancing at her hand. ".... Fiancee." she corrected herself.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 10:48

He started laughing and blushing at once. "I'm not a dog...!"
Fiancee. He could get used to that word.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 10:49

"Sometimes you leave so much drool on my face, one would think so..." she teased.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 10:51

Cue more blushing. "You're not.. exactly holding in the liquids yourself!" Hah. Take that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 10:53

"Well, at least it's from the 'lips' that're supposed to leak some..." she countered, though blushing like mad.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 10:54

"I don't slobber on your face!!!" Minato was feeling a little wounded in the manly prides, here.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 10:56

"You have, a few times." That it'd been just after the peak each of those times, was a minor detail. That she'd been no better was an entirely different subject.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 10:58

"No, I haven't!! I c- I got.. got stuff in your hair, but that was an accident, and you got stuff in my face too!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 10:59

She shrugged. "Hey. You chose it yourself, just like I did." then she grinned and leant in closer, kissing him. "You're excused. And so'm I."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:00

His protest was muffled against her lips, which he kissed back very carefully, mindful of any slobber. He didn't think he drooled... then went cross-eyed trying to look down at her mouth and kiss her at the same time.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:01

She chuckled. "What're you doing?" it looked a little funny.

... No. Very funny.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 8 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum