Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

2 deltagere

Side 6 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 11:29

"I don't at all wear jewellery..." he knew that very well. "But you can bet I'll keep this one. I'll only take it off when training, since Sensei demands it..." she reached up to gently cradle his cheek. "But it's perfect... Where'd you buy it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 11:30

"This antique shop, back home. I've kept it around since Summer. If.. When, when we get married - I'll ask Dad for my Mum's wedding ring. So you can have that." A shy smile on his lips, he touched the ring on her finger. "It looks good.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 11:32

A slight sniffle with the emotions welling up in her. "I... I'd like that. And you even made sure it matched my hair..." just the smallest grin. The stone was, after all, pretty much the exact color of her hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 11:33

"Well.. yeah. I figured that'd be.. that'd work. And.. and I liked it. I dunno much about rings or jewelry or.. well, or girls, but - yeah."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 11:35

"Heh." she chuckle-snorted. "I dunno 'bout jewelry, either." she smiled and leant in against him, glancing at the ring on her finger. It just felt.. So... Right.

Natural, even.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 11:39

"Heh.. my luck. I found a girl that isn't totally girly, so - so if I screw up I won't suffer your wrath as much," he nudged her with his hip.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 11:41

She grinned. "Only thing I've got all planned out is the wedding dress." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 11:49

"Really?" he looked at her in surprise. "I only saw you in a dress once..." that was a very lovely evening, though. Even if they weren't together then, yet. "I didn't.. think you'd want a big wedding. But it's okay!" he hurried to say.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 11:52

She blushed a little. "... One of the few points where I'm your average girl, I guess." she chuckled. "I''m... Well, when thinking of, y'know, the perfect wedding, with you..." she gently squeezed his hand. "I imagine it being somewhere on a meadow in a forest... I know a place. And. Y'know. A perfect spring day, trees budding, flowers starting to bloom, birds singing around us instead of the church's organ playing..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 12:02

"No pressure,, just the perfect wedding," he joked, but he was smiling, happy that she'd tell him and that .. very possibly.. he was still going to get to marry her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 12:04

"It's... Going to be perfect as long as you're the one waiting for me at the end of the aisle." a very deep blush at that, but a sot smile, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 12:06

"....oh." Then he just said there blushing as well. He didn't feel like he deserved this at all, but.. somehow, he got it anyway.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 12:08

"Even if all we did was go out and eat to celebrate." she put her arms around him and gently hugged him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 12:12

"...you know, we never even went on a proper date," he realised. "Like - going out to eat." (It'd have to be an all-you-can-eat place or he'd be completely broke by the end of it, but still.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 12:12

"You... Want to, next holiday?" she asked.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 12:20

"Sure I do," he caught her hand and squeezed it, making sure he got to admire the ring. It did suit her... and it made it very visible just who she belonged to, he thought suddenly with fierce pride.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 12:21

A small smile. "... Movie and dinner, then?" she was blushing just a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 12:27

"Mmmh. Or dancing," he suggested, though with a teasing smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 12:30

"Only if you want sore toes..." she muttered, though grinning.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 12:31

"You're not that bad. Too bad _your_ martial art never required you to take dancing lessons, eh?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 12:31

She poked him in the ribs, then. "Shutup."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 12:42

Then he poked her in the ribs, right in the secondmost ticklish spot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 13:06

"Argh!" she grinned, and scooted one seat away. "Nononono!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 17 Mar - 13:08

Minato decided it was time to get some grappling practice in, and followed, grabbing her arms and pushing her backwards on the bed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 17 Mar - 13:09

She, however, grinned and spun them around, fixing his wrists at his sides. "You're forgetting I've gone to judo with Genma, haven't ya?" she grinned. only for 3 or 4 years, but still.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 6 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum