Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The early night (privat, english)

Side 3 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 3 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:32

Tossing the ball up in the air and catching it again Genma thought it out for a little bit.. "I'm not sure I'm that good at writing a song Kashi.. I mean I can write and all but to turn it into a song.. Not sure about that.."

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 3 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:38

"Just make sure the syllables match. I mean, like, we could jam together or something. You'd write lyrics and I'd figure out a melody for them, or you could figure out something as you listen to me play?" he smiled. "It's not hard once you get used to it."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:46

Genma shrugged and tossed the ball again "Sure I'll think about it Kashi.. But its great to have the old you back thought.. I missed it.." a small smile was on Genma's lips and he caugt the ball before tossing it again..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:49

"Heh... Great to be back, too... Feelin' loads better, that's for sure..." a small, soft, genuine smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:52

Catching the ball Genma turned around on his stomach and moved over the line the look at Kakashi.. Looking at Kakashi with a tennisball in hand he just laughed a bit "You should come back some more..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:59

Another laugh. "I'll try," he promised, smiling. "You got any plans for the holidays yet?" he then asked.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:01

"Beside being stuck on the base and trying to get some training out of Kensei.. Don't count on it.." Genma stratched his neck and laughed "Think I will be running around doing some parkour or something like that.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:04

"Hmm. You could come by my apartment on New Year's Eve?" he smiled. "It'd be fun. You could come Christmas evening, too, if you want. You know they'll be happy to see you again." By 'them', he of course meant his stepdad, stepmom and Rin.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:07

Genma stratched his neck "I'll have to bring my brother with me then... Promised to be with him on christmas..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:14

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I'll call them and ask." he smiled. "If they're complaining about sleeping spots, well, then you guys'll just be staying at my apartment." he shrugged. "No problem."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:19

A nod from Genma and he pulled back up "Sure I mean.. I have to talk to him about it but I'll see what I can do to talk him into leaving the base at christmas.. He has this funny idea that it would be a blast staying at the base for christmas.." A small laugh came from Genma "Thought it indeed could be fun.. The kind of trouble we couldnt get ourself into.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:22

He grinned. "Well, yeah, I can definitely see you two screwing up the entire place in a matter of minutes."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:24

"Hey we are not that bad when we are alone.. We are worse when Yuriy is on the base too.." Genma laughed and tossed the ball on the ground.. "Shit I still remember the last time we all three was on the base at the same time.. It was hell on earth for all beside us..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:26

"I believe ya..." he grinned, then grabbed one of his notebooks, flipped through it.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:27

"But another subject.. I'm thinking about writing about something but I'm still unsure what I want to write about.. You got anything?" Genma looked thoughtful up in the seeling..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:30

"Well... Myself I always go for my feelings about certain past events, relationships and so on.." he scratched his neck slightly.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:34

"Hm yea.. Right now I'm working on something I call New ways.." Genma stratched his neck... "But I'm not sure I like it.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:37

"How far've you come? Can I see?" he asked, looking up at Genma again, with renewed interest.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:40

"Maah right now it's more like a book with thoughts then a song book..." Genma ran his hand down his chest and hummed...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:43

"Yeah okay then." he gave a small smile. "By the way... I've recently... Well. Written a song for you, Kushina and Rin." the smile turned soft. "Based on... Well. These past eight months."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:47

"Cool.. Let me hear some of it.." Genma moved his hands behind his head and gave a small yawn..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:54

A soft smile, and he stood up, fetched his guitar. Seating himself on the bed again, he cleared his hroat, closed his eyes, and began playing and singing...

"Like a stone, I'll go down
I'm too far to be found
Got no place for the storm
All the love, that I found
Couldn't turn me around
Drift away all alone

Don't say this is the end
I think I'm lost again..."

A deep breath, and the chorus;

"Thank you for your patience
The time that you gave me
I think I never knew
You were trying to save me
Freed me from the shadow
That lay on my shoulder
Please don't say it's over, it's over, it's over..."

// The Rasmus - Save Me Once Again; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGFtX27nVlw //

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:58

Genma just laid and heard on Kakashi sing some of the song before he sat straight up and almost felt down the bed in his haste to get his notebook.. He flipped down on the floor and walked over to get the notebook before walking up to Kakashi and kissed him on the lips "You my friend is a genius thanks.." A real smile was on Genma's face "I just got a line in my head maybe to a song.. But who knows.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 3:59

He was surprised enough that he stopped playing, and just stared. "Uhm... Thanks, I guess? You're welcome?" he grinned.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:04

Genma just smiled before he sat down in the window and began humming while he wrote the line down..
"Hey Kashi how is this..

Do you even know what you do to me?
The first day I saw you my heart skipped a beat.
You were with a friend a friend I knew all to well.

Do you even know what you do to me?" Genma looked at Kakashi before stratching his neck "I'm not much of a singer so that must be your part.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum