Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The early night (privat, english)

Side 2 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 2 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:34

He stepped into the room again, drying off and finally wrapping the towel around his hips, before seating himself on the bed. "So... Well. The feelings... I... Guess they're still there. I'm just not letting them surface, knowing how much better he is for her."

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 2 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:40

Genma sighed and gave a nod "I know how you feel Kashi.. I still feel something for Shisui I just know that what he wants is not what I want right now anyways.." genma moved over to the table his hoodie was on and went through some papers before standing up and giving Kakashi it "I got this letter this morning its from Rin.. But she sent one for you too.. Its still in the envolope thought.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:42

"... From Rin?" he blinked slightly, then took the paper, read it.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:47

"Yeah no idea of what she wants thought.. Her letter made no sense talking about some girl I just have to met that would be to perfect for me..." genma shrugged and went over and took his sweatpants on again...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:51

He shrugged. "She just wants the best for the both of us... She's just worried, you know that."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:59

Genma turned around and showed Kakashi a picture of a green haired girl yelling at some blond haired guy //yes mashiro.. Jeg tænkte nu vi alligevel havde fucket alt op så hvorfor ikke køre helt ud XD//
"Seriously look at her Kashi.. Me with her?!!" genma was almost having a fit "I mean I would do much to get laid but her? No way"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:05

"... Isn't that the girl Kensei's often complaining about?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:14

"Yep.. You see my point?" genma just jumped up on his bed and rolled over on his stomach hanging with his upper torse out over the bed side so he could looked at Kakashi..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:17

"Ah... Okay then. Understandable," a small grin and he threw himself on his bed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:20

"I mean what is Rin thinking?!.. And just how does she know that girl from.. Didn't know she knew Kensei.." Genma just looked at Kakashi and got an idea "You think we should go ask Kensei about if he knows Rin?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:22

"We could," he shrugged.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:26

"No no I mean ask now" Genma looked almost happy to go see Kensei about the Rin thing..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:27

A defeated groan. "Not right now, please... I'd rather keep from walking until I absolutely have to..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:40

"Aww.. Then I can't find out if I'm right.. Oh well I guess It's not a good idea messing in Kensei's privat life anyways.." Genma just shrugged a bit and looked at Kakashi "So how is you and Mika going?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:42

"Mika...? Oh. Uhm, well, a few tumbles. Nothing more. At least not so far."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:46

An od nod from Genma and he desided to get up before all blood went to the wrong head "I see.. Nothing wrong with a good tumple.." A grin was on Genma's face then and you just knew that the cat had got the bird..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:47

"Why that face..." but he grinned, still.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:50

"lets just say I got what I have wanted since I saw it at Kensei's dojo" Genma just laughed and went to lie down on his bed with his head half way out over the side..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:52

"Details." he grinned. "You know you can't come with that and not explain." he reached up with a foot to gently poke Genma's shoulder.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:56

A little laughter came from Genma "Okay okay I'll tell... I'm sure you remember Shuuhei right? Yea well I got in his bed with him and got a pretty good fuck out of it.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 14:03

"Oh. So he's as good as he says he is?" Kakashi grinned. "Good at putting his tattoo to good use?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 14:07

"Oh he was as good as that tattoo of his.. Thought I forgot to watch my tongue so I made a curse in Russian and he didn't get it at all.. Thought he didn't seem to mind at the moment.. Guess my mouth is as good as people say it is.." a weak laughter came from Genma and he to shock his head..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 23:42

"It is." he simply said, laughing.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:25

Genma moved to pick up a tennisball and began trowing it up in the air and catching it again "I think I need a new hobby or something.. Right now my mouth is my new hobby and I think its a wrong way to put it if you get what I mean.." a laughter came from Genma..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 2:30

Another laugh. "Knowing me, you goddamn well know I do," he grinned again. "Well. You could see if songwriting's for you. You need to use your imagination there, after all." he smirked. "And I could help you get going,"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum