Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The early night (privat, english)

Side 4 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 4 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:06

A small smile. "With the right rhythm, I bet it'll be great. Sounds good. Or, well. Sounds like something I can work with, I guess I should say." he grinned. "But I wasn't done yet, y'know."

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 4 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:08

Genma laughed "Yea I know I just needed to write it down before it slipped from my mind.. But you can go ahead Kakashi I'll hear you out.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:12

A smile. "Yeah, I know what it's like..."

Then, he began playing again, and, falling into the rhythm, singing once again;

"I confess, I was weak
Got my heart full of greed
Wanted more than I need

I'm standing on the edge
Afraid of emptiness
Don't leave me
I'm begging you my friend

Thank you for your patience
The time that you gave me
I think I never knew
You were trying to save me
Free me from the shadow
That lay on my shoulder
Please don't say it's over, it's over, it's over..."

And then doing the guitar solo on the acoustic guitar, before he finished the song with another chorus.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:15

Genma nodded his head and smiled "Not bad Kakashi not bad.. There is alot of feelings in that song.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:25

A small smile. "Well.. It's needed for these kinds of songs. You guys know I have i easier telling everything through a song. So... This is my 'thank you' to you guys." me gave a small, weak smile. "You were always there when I really needed someone. Even when I didn't know it myself."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:29

A small smile came from Genma and he just shock his head "No need to say thank you.. It's what friends are for.."

Genma tossed his notebook over to Kakashi more text was standing on the page where the small verse that Genma had said before stood "Let me know if it's all bad and stuff.."

Do you even know what you do to me?
The first day I saw you my heart skipped a beat
You were with a friend a friend I knew all too well

I walked over just to say hi
The look in your eyes was like a moth to a flame
The sound of your voice was doing me hard

The friend just laughed knowing I was down
At first I didn’t even know it myself
The way you acted around people

those were the words standing on the page.. People might say that he doesn't hear what people are saying when he write stuff down but he indeed does..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:33

"It'd not bad." he smiled, as he read it. "It's actually really, really good for a first try at this..." He had a thoughtful face for a minute as he counted the syllables, then waved his fingers slightly in the air, in semblance of some rhythm going on inside his head.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:37

Genma stratched his neck and laughed "Hey I just write stuff down thats all.. It might not be done yet but who knows.. If you can work with it then my all means use it.. As long as I get something out of it too.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:45

A small smile. "I do think I can..." then he got that thoughtful look again. ".. G-minor, perhaps?" he muttered to himself, fingers of his left hand automatically moving into position for that accord, without his noticing.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:48

Genma just shock his head and leaned back against the windowstil watching Kakashi do what he now do..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:53

More mutterings, and a few strokes of fingers across the strings... Slowly, he found the rhythm he'd established in his head, found the right melody, in his mind. "How's this sound?" he asked Genma, while still playing. It was a calm, peaceful tune; the words would be heard clearly over the music, which, in Kakashi's opinion, was very important with this kind of lyrics.

//something akin to this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4 //

Sidst rettet af Kakashi Hatake Man 19 Nov - 5:00, rettet i alt 2 gange

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 4:55

Genma nodding his head along with the music smiled "Yea I like that.." He looked at Kakashi "You are getting better.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:01

He smiled, still playing. "Well. That's what everyday practice does, isn't it?" he grinned.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:04

Genma grinned "So thats why I'm so skilled with my tongue you say?" A laughter came from Genma..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:05

He stopped playing, a full-blown laugh emitting, for once. "Ooh damn, Gen'... Yes, I guess that must be the reason," he chuckled.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:07

Genma shock his head while he laughed "Seriously if I get much better with my tongue it will be against the law soon.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:09

"I'd say it already is. Nobody should be that good with their tongue. But you are," he said, with another chuckle.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:11

Genma stuck his tongue out at Kakashi "You are just jealous you can't do what I can.." A playful smile was on Genma's lips thought..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:13

"Hey.I'm still getting better." he grinned. "And everybody's seems to like it better ever since I got the lip piercing, too."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:23

A laughter came from Genma and he stood up in the window and flipped up on his own bed "True you are getting better.. And I will just say a pircing doesn't make you better if you are not good before you got it.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:24

He grinned. "Well, when you learn how to use the piercing to your advantage, I'd say it does make it better." he smirked.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:31

"True it does.." Genma just grinned and laughed a bit.. Oh Kakashi should just know...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:35

"Speaking of piercings. I'm going to get myself a new one in the weekend," he grinned. "Maybe two. I'm not all sure about the second one."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:38

"What?!" Genma moved over the line and looked at Kakashi like he was nuts "Are you serious? Don't you have enough.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:52

He chuckled. "Hey. You know I love 'em. It shouldn't be a surprise to you," he smirked. "Been speaking about one of them for the past few months, too."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum