Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

A bath in the night //privat//

2 deltagere

Go down

A bath in the night //privat// Empty A bath in the night //privat//

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 21:51

Genma had got to the door into the locker-room and he went down in his knees as he fished out some tools from a pocket that he used to pick the locks with "Hm okay a twist here and then a press there.." a grin got on his face as the lock clicked open "Bingo.." There really wasn't the lock on this school that he couldn't open so he stood back up, opened the door and walk into the empty locker-room and the tights blinked for a second before they turned on as there got movement in the room..

Looking back at Cathal he smirked as a small chuckle left him "Sorry for showing off.."
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

A bath in the night //privat// Empty Sv: A bath in the night //privat//

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 22:18

Fascinated by the other's skill, Cathal watched with curious eyes as the lock clicked open. Now that was a good thing to know if he should ever need entry to an otherwise inaccessible place. He had made a good call in following Genma - and he was going to make it worthwhile.

"No need to apologize." Cathal brushed a bit of hair out of his eyes before glancing back at Genma. "In fact, please do show off. If you're as good as you claim, I'd like to see you back it up."
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Antal indlæg : 72
Alder : 30
Geografisk sted : Hedehusene~

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 22:36

Laughing he placed his bag down on a bench "Oh I have more to show off if its that you want.. Thought not all of it is for causing trouble.." Sending the other a flirty smile he slowly pulled of his T-shirt and dumped it on the bench beside him, and as his body got visible it was clear that Genma's body was trained from all his park-our and martial arts..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Lør 15 Mar - 22:56

"Not all trouble, he says..." Parting his lips, Cathal let his tongue move over his teeth while making sure he got a real good look at Genma's body. Very nice, he decided, almost getting impatient. Oh, he wanted to touch, but he remained cool. "What else could you be so good at?" Cathal opened the first two buttons of his shirt in a painfully slow fashion. His own build hardly compared to Genma's, so he had to think of other ways to keep the guy intrigued.
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Shika Lør 15 Mar - 23:18

Shrugging he smirked "Oh I don't know, maybe you will find out tonight.." Genma wasn't in a hurry to tell all his small little secrets to this guy, after all he didn't know him at all thought he could always use a good fuck so if he would get that for telling a little bit more of himself then it was worth it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  ZeEmo Søn 16 Mar - 10:56

"Well, I certainly plan on finding out. You seem like such a complex guy." Cathal went closer to Genma, shooting him a flirtatious glance. "I love complex people. They're always so fun to learn about - tend to have more interesting stories to tell." He leisurely ran a hand through his hair as added in a teasing voice: "It's only natural to want to learn about my fellow students, right?"
ZeEmo
ZeEmo

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner