Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 35 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 35 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 9:48

The boyfriend laughed. "There's no such thing with you... if you do that again, I'm... I'm witholding sex." (Yeah, right.)
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 35 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 9:58

"Uhuh. One look and you're mine. Again." she laughed. "And if a look isn't enough, a vey loud show will be."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 9:58

"I'll look the other way. And wear a chastity belt."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 9:59

"I've got my vibrators. I'll survive until you give in." she shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:02

"You said I'm better..." he slid a hand slowly... very slowly... down her stomach to remind her. "And I can.. I can... I can warm your bed. A vibrator can't."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:05

"It's still better..." she sighed, closing her eyes, "... Than my fingers."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:07

"So I'll steal your vibrators. So you won't even have them." He blew a dramatic sigh into her ear. "You'll be so alone.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:08

"Cucumbers or bananas from the cafeteria." she countered with. She HAD sneaked food into her bag before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:09

That made him stop dead in his track. "C-cucumbers?!!" His brain started feeding him interesting visions of that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:11

"Yeah?" she glanced at him. "I've tried it before I bought the first of my vibrators. The slightly curled ones are the best."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:12

"but.. but... but but but cucumbers are.. are like..." he gestured wildly with his hands about sixty centimetres apart - "BIG!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:13

"Not all of them." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:17

There was a pause, in which Minato was mentally going over every cucumber he had ever seen in his head, and comparing them to his penis in size.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:18

"But... I suppose I'll feel something a whole lot better in a little while, huh?" she leant in and bit his earlobe.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:19

"I.. ah.. I dunno.. that depends if you.. wouldn't rather I fetched you something from the cafeteria..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:21

"Nah. Rather you. Or one of the vibrators, if you want to try, instead of just watching..." she purred, livking the shell of his ear. "To push it inside me and watch me spread right open..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:23

He very nearly complied, but then... "Yeah.. I just tried that. You nearly killed me," he reminded her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:24

"Only because you took too long."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:25

"It hurt," he gave her the full pout-and-innocent-blue-eyes treatment.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:26

She very quickly hid her face in his neck to avoid it. "You deserved it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:27

"How did I deserve it?" Ha. He saw that. He let his voice quiver a little.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:30

"You were... A bad fiancé. I wasn't pleased." Oh goddamnit. Why did he have to sound so utterly cute like that....
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:31

"I was trying my very best to please you..." he sniffled a little for the effect.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 10:32

"No you weren't..." but she was wavering. "You know how I like it. And you know it isn't like that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 10:33

"I thought... you might... like to try something else... I wanted to show you how good I could make you feel..." another tiny sniffle.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 35 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum