Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Side 1 af 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) Empty Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:03

A door opened in the room and Kensei stepped out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He had taken a short bath after his small training. He went over to his closet and found some Boxers and threw them on the bed before going looking through his other cloth after some pants. Finally finding a pair that he deemed okay to just have on in his room he turned around and went over to the bed and took his cloth on.

He went over to the bed and drop down on it. Now lying down on his back Kensei let a hand go over the tattoo on his bare chest..

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) Kenseibedroom

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) Empty Sv: Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:08

Biting his lip, swallowing for what felt like the hundredth time, Shuuhei was taking slow steps down the hallway of the teacher's dorm, hoping to Kami that nobody would see him here, other than the man who'd invited him. It still felt so novel and unreal; the man he'd longed after for years on end giving in to him after a simple explanation of his true feelings.

He'd taken another shower once back at his own room, and thrown on his usual punkish clothes.

Rubbing his arm, he stopped in front of the appropriate door. Glancing at the nameplate beside it - 'Kensei Muguruma, Martial Arts Teacher', he nervously rubbed his upper arm. Then glanced at the clock; nine in the evening.

Drawing a deep breath, he softly knocked on the door.

Gæst
Gæst

Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry) Empty Sv: Won't share (privat, english, kakaomælk sry)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:16

Kensei hearing the knocking on the front door sighed and got up from the bed. He still didn't really know what the hell he was doing with a 13 years younger person. Yes person Kensei didn't really care for gender as long as you didn't annoy him he didn't care what gender you were.

He went over to the door and opened it and stood with an arm on the door edge and looked at a flushed red Shuuhei. A smirk came on Kensei's face 'I guess this will indeed be a fun night' thought Kensei while he waited for Shuuhei to stop looking like a fish out of water "You gonna start talking or are you going to be a fish all night?" Kensei's rough voice asked..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:18

He flushed a deeper red. "Knock it off. It's... It's all a bit surrealistic to me, 'kay?" he muttered, risking a short glance up at Kensei's face; then he looked to the side again, licked his lips a little nervously.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:30

Kensei just stepped to the side to let Shuuhei enter and closed the door after him. "There are stuff to drink in the mini fridge over there if you want" Kensei pointed to his left over by the window and walked over to his bed and flopped down on it lying down on his back again..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:36

He swallowed, stood indecisively in the middle of the room, nodded to show he'd heard.

Damn. That body..

Oh. Woops. Certainly seemed like one particular part of him found it more attractive than the rest of him. Discreetly trying to hide the way his pants tented just a little by pulling down the hoodie he for once wore, he slowly walked over, seated himself on the corner of the bed, not knowing what to say, much less what to do, now.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:41

Kensei looked at Shuuhei and shock his head. His left hand ran through his hair and he came with a grunt "You think I should cut it short again?" a question look was on Kensei's face for a moment before he shrugged his shoulders and look up in the celling..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:47

He shrugged. "Your choice... Either looks good on you..." he said, much more calmly than he felt inside right now. He chanced another glance at Kensei, moved just a little bit closer.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:50

"Might ask Grimmjow to cut a bit of then. He did a okay job last time" Kensei folded his hands behind his head and closed his eyes..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:52

... Well, Kensei himself had invited him over. So this should be okay...

Still slowly though, allowing Kensei to push him away if he didn't want to follow through after all, he threw his hoodie on the floor before he laid down next to him, snuggled close, laid his head on Kensei's shoulder.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:56

Kensei just smiled and put his hand on Shuuhei's head before moving it down to his shoulder. "You are very tense" a low rough voice came from Kensei and he opened his eyes and looked down on Shuuhei.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 8:58

"It's just...." he sighed, let his fingers trace that special tattoo on Kensei's chest. "... So weird, so surreal." he repeated himself. "Just... You giving in like that... Finally having you here, not pushing me away...."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:05

Kensei sighed deeply and knew he had to tell Shuuhei what he really didn't want to tell at first "Look Shuuhei. I'm a grown man way older then you in more ways then just one. I won't say that I haven't thought about you in other ways then a student and kid. But I have to go low with this shit or I would get in deep shit that I would have trouble getting out of.. I hope you understand that I have to be cold to you outside of this 4 walls. What I feel and want is only shown here and no where else"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:11

Swallowing just once, he nodded in understanding. "I know. I'm not stupid, you know that." a weak smile as he glanced up at him. "I do know it's got to be like that. I know how much you're risking. And I thank you for that." a soft kiss to the tattoo on his chest.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:18

Kensei smiled and ruffled his hair "I know you are not stupid kid" Kensei moved the hand there was not in Shuuhei's hair and began moving around on some stuff in the shelf beside the bed. Finally finding it he pulled his hand back and tossed a mobile phone at Shuuhei "Here I don't really know how it works so you can have it"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:25

He blinked surprisedly. "Uhm... Thanks? Though I've got one already, of course." he grinned and pulled his own out of his pocket, waved it slightly - of course he had a smartphone. Then, he simply put it back in his pocket. "I could show you how to use yours, though," a smile, and this time, a kiss to the collarbone.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:28

A grunt and Kensei shrugged his shoulders "Sure why not. I guess I have to learn it sooner or later.. all this damn electronic is driving me nuts at points"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:30

"Mmm... You do have too. There'll only be more and more electronics as the years passes by," he grinned, kissed his neck instead, becoming slightly bolder as the seconds ticked by.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:33

"Is that so? Then I guess I have to learn now don't I" Kensei didn't move his head at all even thought he liked what Shuuhei was doing. This was going to be a challenge and he would want to see just how far Shuuhei would go to get what he wanted.

"So how are you going to do it?" The question was of double meaning and Kensei knew that but would see if Shuuhei was as smart as Kensei knew he was cunning.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:37

"... Do you want the entire plan, or just the first step?" he asked, happy that his face was still hidden in Kensei's neck. His cheeks were for sure a little red by now.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:42

"You're to damn cute kid" Kensei laughed and tangled his hand in Shuuhei's hair "But if you can show me how to send a message and take photo and how to call people then I think it's a good start"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:44

"Not a kid...." he insisted, but still chuckled. "I can teach you those things in less than an hour. If you're willing to learn, that is." a small smirk formed on thin lips.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:48

"And what would I have to give in return?" Kensei lifted an eyebrow while he smirked completly ignoring that Shuuhei said he was not a kid..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:52

"How about..." deciding to be bold, he grinned cheekily and looked Kensei in the eyes. "... You?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 2 Nov - 9:56

"So you want me in return?" Kensei Looked at Shuuhei and quickly rolled over so Shuuhei was under him "I'll agree on one condition. You are bottom"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum