Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk)

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk) Empty Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Fre 4 Jan - 12:16

Kensei was in his room and had just finished some work on his laptop and was now getting up and began to do some push ups and stomach excises..
A light sweat could be seen when he finally stopped and he stood up and quickly pulled his tank-top over his head.. turning Kensei tossed the tank-top in the basket by the wall and pulled a hand through his hair..

Sidst rettet af Shika Fre 4 Jan - 23:58, rettet 1 gang
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk) Empty Sv: Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Jan - 12:49

Slowly, Shuuhei walked down the hallway towards Kensei's room. He was always sort of awed when he walked down the teacher's corridor. He took a deep breath, and knocked on Kensei's door. He was still wearing his gi; he'd just been training.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk) Empty Sv: Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Fre 4 Jan - 13:01

Hearing the knock on the door Kensei gave a grunt and went over and opened the door and looked at Shuuhei before stepping a side to let him get inside "So you showed up.. I just got done with some light training.." he looked Shuuhei up and down before closing the door behind him..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Jan - 13:03

"Me too..." he pointed out the obvious, smiling slightly and entering. "Though I think I twisted something in my neck."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Fre 4 Jan - 13:14

Kensei just shock his head and began to loosen his pants so he could get them off and take a shower "You want to join for a shower? I'm sure you will be needing one and I can take a look at you neck at the same time.." Dropping the pants he let them stay on the floor and walked naked over to the door into the bathroom and turned around to look at Shuuhei..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Jan - 13:19

A weak blush, seeing that naked body again. His heart beat wildly, as it always did when Kensei was near. Still, he managed to nod. "Hai." he agreed, and got off his gi, throwing it into the floor before he joined Kensei at the door, now only wearing hipsters.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Fre 4 Jan - 13:27

Kensei looked down Shuuhei's body and let a hand travel over the body before walking into the bathroom and starting the shower "You will have to drop the last piece of cloth or is it that you want me to remove it for you.." Kensei looked back at Shuuhei with a smirk on his face..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 4 Jan - 22:18

"... Maybe I do." he admitted, grinning and winking.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 0:02

Kensei turned around and smirked "Then why don't you come over here so I can help you with it.." Kensei was standing beside the door into the shower and you could hear the water was running..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 0:05

"With pleasure." he smiled and stepped closer, caressing Kensei's hip with just a few fingers, the softest touch.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 0:08

Kensei smiled and moved his hands down Shuuhei's chest playing with his nipples while he bent his head forward to nip on Shuuhei's neck..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 0:15

"... I've missed you. This." he gave a weak moan at the sensations.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 0:34

Kensei smiled against the neck and gave it a short lick on it "Good because I have missed this too.." He pinched the nipples again before moving his hands down the chest and over the stomach before he took a hold of the hipsters on each side.. Pulling down the hipsters he moved an arm around Shuuhei's waist to pull him closer while he moved to kiss him..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 0:41

A small groan as he readily followed the push, snaking his arms around Kensei, returning the kiss eagerly, eyes closed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 1:12

Kissing Shuuhei back he pulled Shuuhei more up and moved his other hand under his ass and pulled him up to his hips.. He broke the kiss so he could see where he was going and moved into the shower and pressed Shuuhei against the tiles under the water..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 2:55

A slight shudder when his back hit the cold tiles, but the warm water soon made up for it, and he smiled as he ran his fingers through Kensei's short hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 3:16

Taking his other hand down to Shuuhei's ass he changed his hold so he was now holding him up with both arms.. He bent forward and began to kiss and nip on the neck while wispering in Shuuhei's ear "You need to come by more often.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 3:28

"I'd like to..." he gasped. "But... Pepsi'd notice."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 5:18

Kensei grumbled and continued to nip on the neck "I know that.." Kensei sighed against Shuuhei's neck and put his forehead on his shoulder "I still don't like all of this Shuuhei.." Kensei removed his head from the shoulder and looked at him "You mean a lot to me you really do but.." He sighed and shock his head "My time teaching other people..." He didn't really know how to say what he had been holding for some weeks and was kind of hoping that Shuuhei for a change would prove to be a genius...
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 5:23

He sighed, and nodded. "I know. 'S too much trouble at the school. Too many people could notice." he took a deep breath, then added. "I... If you don't want to. To risk it anymore. I'd understand." though he felt like needles were piercing his heart as he said it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 5:34

Kensei shifted in the hold and pushed Shuuhei more against the wall so Kensei's chest was touching Shuuhei's.. He moved his head down to the neck and began to nip and lick on it again "You don't want me to leave even less than I want to.. But I think will have to cut it off on school ground though.. To much of a risk to get caught.." He knew that Shuuhei was a lot of feeling for him maybe even more than Kensei had for Shuuhei but the risk they were taking here on the school was simply to great..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 5:41

"That.. That'll do, too..." he couldn't help but moan at the sensation of hot lips, hard teeth, warm and wet tongue on his throat, and he groaned as he leant his head to the side, allowing Kensei more space to work on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 5:47

"Good... But I need to know something though.. Can you hold yourself from touching me at all beside from holidays..?" Kensei just continued to nip and lick on the neck while he gave the ass a squeeze with his hands..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 5 Jan - 6:32

"... My hand'll have to do."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Lør 5 Jan - 6:56

Kensei huffed and bit down on Shuuhei's neck before letting his tongue run over "If it gets to bad let me know.. And I'll try and find something out.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum