Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk)

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Go down

Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk) - Page 5 Empty Sv: Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 9:40

Lining up with the entrance he pushed the head slowly inside giving out a groan at the slow pace.. Slowly pushing his way inside, he tried not to hurry so he wouldn't hurt Shuuhei to much..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk) - Page 5 Empty Sv: Why the hell not.. (Privat, english, kakaomælk)

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 10:15

Hissing slightly at the sting of pain in the start, the sore flesh protesting against the intrusion... He bit his lip, closed his eyes, trying to ignore it as best he could.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 10:30

"You very sore?" Nipping at the neck he tried to get Shuuhei on other thoughts then his sore flesh..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 10:33

"I... I'll manage." perhaps the smile was just a little insecure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 10:37

"You want me to stop?" Kensei was about to pull out but stopped and waited for Shuuhei's answer..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 10:39

He shook his head, taking some deep, stabilizing breaths. "No... I... I want this. I just.... Give me something else to focus on."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 10:53

Moving a hand over to Shuuhei's erection he began to pump it as he licked and nipped on the neck.. "I'll try and get you on other thoughts then.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 10:56

A deep groan, eyes fluttering close as it did take his mind off of the pain. Arms sliding around Kensei's neck, keeping him close.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 11:20

"So this is getting your mind off it hm..?" Keeping up the pumping of his hand he moved the last part inside Shuuhei.. Nipping a bit harder on the neck he clearly left a mark and he let his tongue run over it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 11:26

Tensing up for just a second, a deep moan escaping from the feeling at his neck, leaning his head to the side to allow Kensei more workspace, a small shiver running down his spine, but a good one. It felt... Good, to be marked like that. Knowing he was Kensei's, and Kensei's alone... His lips curled in a small smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 11:42

Moving down the neck he made a few more marks as he slowly began to thrust in and out of him.. "Tell me if it hurts to much.." Giving the erection some more slow pumps with his hand he let his thrusts come slow and steady as he kept up the marking on the neck..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 11:50

"Dun'.... Dun' worry... Feels... Feels good." groaning, moving his head to the other side, giving Kensei access to more unmarked skin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 12:06

Chuckling he took the hint and moved to the side of the neck there wasn't marked yet.. "So you like that I mark you hm.?" His thrusting was coming a bit faster now as he kept the pumping of his hand up..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 12:14

A blush dusted his cheeks. "Iah.... Uhm. Yeah." a small smile. "... I... I like it. Knowing that I, uhm... Belong to smeone." he muttered, gasping as well when he hit just the right spot inside.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 12:28

Smiling he chuckled "I see.. Then I think I can mark the other side too.. that way your right side matches the left.." Giving the right side of the neck a hard nip as he gave a hard thrust into the spot he had found..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 12:31

"Heh.... You're so thoughtful..." a weak grin, and then... A sharp cry as he hit it spot on, Shuuhei's back arching, eyes opened wide.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 12:52

"Now we are talking.." Tighten his grip on the hip his thrusting now came harder and faster as Shuuhei began to like what he was doing.. Nipping higher on the neck he began to make some more marks on the skin there..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 12:58

"Aah... Love you, dammit... So much..." he groaned deep in his throat, began moving with the thrusts, nails scraping down Kensei's shoulders..
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 13:27

Giving a low groan he kept up his pace, while he licked and nipped at the neck..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 13:32

Some good thrusts later, and...

"... I'm close," he moaned, eyes closed again, to enjoy the sensations better, their closeness; not just physically, but mentally, as well.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 13:42

Feeling Shuuhei get more tight around him, he gave a grunt as he gave a final nip to the neck.. "You are getting so tight.." feeling himself getting closer to the edge alongside Shuuhei..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 13:45

"Hopefully... That's good..." a deep groan, and then.... Another, loud cry, writhing in rhythm with the pulses of his orgasm as he came.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 13:53

Letting out a loud groan as he felt Shuuhei getting tight as a vice, he only managed to get two thrusts more before he came deep into him..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 24 Mar - 13:54

And, once it was over, Shuuhei simply fell back against the mattress, limp and panting for breath.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Søn 24 Mar - 14:04

Trying to get his breath down under control again, he pulled out of him and laid down beside Shuuhei his breathing coming in a little hard..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 6 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum