Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 34 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 34 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 11:04

.... Aand cheeks matching the hair as a huge smile spread.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 34 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:08

"...and I don't let you do everything. I didn't let you train on your leg."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 11:09

"You almost did. I could see the eyes did work quite a lot." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:16

"You mean, 'work' like this?" He turned up the 1000-watt Smile, Level 3 (his dimples showed, AND he squeezed one eye slightly shut.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 11:20

.... Speaking reduced to babbling as she tried to answer.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:26

Muahahahahahahahaha. He leaned and kissed her for effect, whispering a gentle 'love you' in parting.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 11:27

More babbling and fiery red cheeks, rubbing her thighs together just slightly. Damn. Just that smile and she... Well, it certainly wasn't a Sahara down there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:34

Oooh. He knew that nervous shifting well. ...damn. Really.. just from smiling at her? He always thought he looked pretty silly in pictures.. but, well.. he was beginning to learn how to make the best of opportunities like these - so he moved in close and kissed her neck softl.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 11:38

That was all it took for a weak moan to surface.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:41

Really now.. interesting. "Soah.. it's gonna be really hard to wait for marriage. Because.. because I can't wait to wake up next to you every day, and think 'That's my wife' and know I'm the happiest guy alive because of that.." yeah, he was going on auto pilot, but he hoped she was getting in the mood enough not to laugh at him for being cheesy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 11:44

A small swallow. "I... I can kinda see why," she said, voice slightly shaky.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:48

"Hmm.. because you finally figured out how awesome you are?" he kissed her again, teasingly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 11:57

"Ah... No... But as often as you say it, part of it's got be true..." she groaned and her eyes fluttered close.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 2 Maj - 11:58

"So at least you trust my judgment.." he gently nipped her earlobe while his hands slowly wandered her skin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 2 Maj - 18:04

Another groan, and she leant her head to the side to allow him more room. "Uhuh..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 8:41

"About time..." he gave one of her boobs a friendly squeeze.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 8:48

"So you say..." a small writhe, and he bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 8:50

"And I'm usually right.." he teased her neck with his tongue. "Who had to tell you not to train after two weeks when the leg didn't hurt anymore?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 8:54

"I could've still trained... Just a little..." she stubbornly insisted, though moaning.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 9:15

"You were told to sit still." A pinch of her nipple made sure she would do anything but.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 9:18

True, a deep groan emerged as she twitched in his grasp. "You know I can't..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 9:25

"Not right now, you can't..." he snorted at his own joke. "You'd still be on crutches if it wasn't for me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 9:28

"Uhuh. According to you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 5 Maj - 9:28

"You were going to train kicks on a broken leg..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 5 Maj - 9:34

"Not that hard..." she lied.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 34 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum