Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 19 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 19 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:10

"Yeah." He sighed and put a still-shaking arm around her waist. "I just want to.. I dunno, relax. Have fun. Not worry about everything.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 19 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:17

"Well. I'll just have to remind you to relax, then. Won't I?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:24

"Mmmh. And help me relax." He grinned weakly up at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:38

"I seem to be pretty good at that." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:43

"Well.. you make me worry sometimes as well," he teased. "But.. since you're pretty much who my life revolves around.. I guess that can't be helped."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:46

Bam, her face and chest matched her hair now as she tried spluttering a response that turned into gibberish.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:47

"Uhm.." he hadn't actually intended that, but since he knew how she reacted to all things romantic, that was maybe to be expected...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:58

"I... I really matter... that much?" she finally managed to stammer.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 1:01

"Yes," he simply said. "You're.. pretty much everything to me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 1:04

"Oh. Uhm. Ah. Th-thanks, I guess, 'ttebane..." she muttered, and, rather shyly, looked away.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 5:47

"Uh.. no problem," yeah, blushing a little over here, too.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 5:50

"Though... I... It's kinda the same, for me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 5:58

"You do have your training. And your career," he pointed out, smiling proudly at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:01

"Mmhmm. But you're still more important."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:02

"Am I, now?" He was teasing, but still just a little insecure. Plus, it was nice to hear her say it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:05

"Mmhmm. I'd give up everything else to keep you around."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:08

"You'd get bored pretty soon.." he smiled softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:12

"Yeah, I would, but I'd still have you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:22

"And then you'd drive me nuts trying to find something for you to do..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:26

"And then you'd throw me into a dojo eventually," she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:31

"Or into bed..." he smiled up at her and brushed a strand of hair away from her face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:35

"You'd get sore in no time at all." she teased.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:38

"Probably. But I wouldn't mind. Much."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:42

"I bet you wouldn't..." she grinned and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:44

"Not at all," he whispered against her lips before kissing back.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 19 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum