Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

2 deltagere

Side 20 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Næste

Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 20 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:46

"Heh..." a small grin and she nuzzled int his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk - Page 20 Empty Sv: Not that comfortable with getting serenaded... [English], nu med kakaomælk

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:51

"So anyway.. you won't need to worry about me wanting someone else. Ever."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:52

"That's... Good to know." a small, soft smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 6:53

"No - no matter if.. if I can't.. well, you know. Or what."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 6:57

A small nod. "I... Well, I guess there's a good thing about having to wait to get married, as well. We have loads of time to prepare everything!" she giggled. And it sounded much more... Girly, than it normally did. Proof she was really looking forward to it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:03

"Now you'll tell me you want one of those huge weddings..." he was a little weirded out by this sudden feminine side of her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:08

"Not huge-huge. But I've always been fascinated with weddings held in a meadow. Flower arches and everything!" she grinned. "And I wanna get married in a kimono. I've got just the right one in mind that I saw on our last trip to Korea." she babbled on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:09

"Meadow. Right. Meadow sounds - sounds good..." he guessed that sounded as good as anywhere else. "And kimono's cool." He didn't have to worry about learning how to tie a tie, then.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:11

"It's not just 'good', it's damn romantic!" she giggled once more and hugged him close. "The best would be around hanami and if we could find a place that's also got sakura trees. Just imagine all the sakura petals swirling about..." she sighed in bliss at the image forming in her head.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:14

"Sounds like you want to do it in Japan," he chuckled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:15

"It... would be optimal." she chuckled. "Or southern Korea. Preferably there, since a good lot of my family's there..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:20

"Ah. Right..." he hadn't spoken to his grandparents on that side for a while. Wonder if they still remembered him?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:22

"Hmm? Something wrong with that?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:28

"No.. no, not at all." He was tempted to just brush it off, but he knew she'd see right through that. "'S just that - I dunno if.. well, if my family can come."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:32

"... Ah." she muttered, then bit her lip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:39

"It's just that, well, my grandparents. My mum's parents. They're real nice but they're not.. well, they're not rich. Not poor but not rich. And I have my Dad's parents and an aunt and uncle and.. about five cousins in Japan, but I haven't seen them since I was seven..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:54

"Ah..." she muttered. "But. Uhm. Well. I doubt my parents would mind inviting them over, pay for their plane tickets and such, when it's something as important as our wedding..." she offered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 8:37

Minato shook his head sadly. "They'd never accept that. They're proud..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 8:41

"Where do they live, then? We might be able to do it somewhere nearby, then..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 8:47

"Yvelines. You know, the one near Paris? We used to live there, too, before.. yeah."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 8:57

"Ah. Well... Paris's got a huge Japanese garden, right? I bet it's possible to book it for weddings..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 8:59

"Paris has pretty much everything... you wanna go there? I guess.. my grandparents would be very excited to meet you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 9:07

"So... You're inviting me on a trip to the city of romance?" she grinned and trailed a finger up his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 9:25

"Yeah... yeah, I guess I am," the grin spread across his face as he realised he could actually do something right for her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 9:56

"... I'd love that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 20 af 36 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum