Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Talk with the principal again.. //privat//

3 deltagere

Go down

Talk with the principal again.. //privat// Empty Talk with the principal again.. //privat//

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 3:58

It wasn't the first time that Genma was at the office to talk with the principal and he knew it wouldn't be the last either, he sat in a chair in front of the door waiting to get inside when Laxus showed up and a look on his face told him that he had indeed missed something after he left the class and he pouted "Great I missed something didn't I?!" Laxus merely sat down beside him and folded his arms in front of his chest not saying a word, and the shirt got even tighter on his body and he growled low in his throat as it annoyed him to no end..
Genma merely kept pouting as the minutes ticked by and they waited for Kakashi to show up..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Talk with the principal again.. //privat// Empty Sv: Talk with the principal again.. //privat//

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 3:59

Eventually, he did, still looking just slightly pissed off with what Gintoki'd said in class, leaning against the wall, hands in pockets..
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Talk with the principal again.. //privat// Empty Sv: Talk with the principal again.. //privat//

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tirs 18 Mar - 4:45

Pepsi wasen't int the best mood. 3 students, 1 day, 1 class. She sighed as she pushed her chair away from the table. She had just hung up the phone and walked to the window looking out. The snow was faling calmly on the outside, much more calm that she felt. She took some deep breath and then the buzzer went off on her phone. She pushed the button and her secretary told her that all 3 boys have now arrived. She thanked her and walked to the door.
As she opend the door to the vaiting area, she saw all three boys there. Well no use in taking them in one at a time, since it was all at the same time. She was wearing herself proudly, straight back, and a stern look in her eyes. "Mr. Shiranui, Mr. Hatake and Mr. Dreyar.." she was looking coldly at them. "my office now...."
She didnt say anymore before she turned herself around and walked into her office stopping at the window looking out. Her hands was folded on her lower back. In front of her desk was 3 chairs, neatly organized before the 3 boys arrived.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 4:53

Genma stopped pouting the moment Pepsi opened the door and as always he tried warming her up a little bit as he took a seat in the chair to the left "Looking good as always miss Pepsi.."

Laxus just grunted and took a seat to the right longest away from Pepsi and his eyes was hard and cold as he knew that she would be telling him what to do, a thing Laxus hated more than anything else.. No one was going to tell him what to do or not too..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 5:51

And, that left the middle chair for Kakashi, which he took a seat in, trying to hide how irritated/pissed he still was, giving a small sigh instead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tirs 18 Mar - 6:06

Pepsi didnt turn. "don't start that mr. Shiranui" her voice stern and hard... In fact she didnt move or say anything for a while.

After a few minutes she turned around looking at them as she walked to her desk, and while she was still standing. "So.. 3 guys, 3 stupid acts, 1 day, 1 class.." she sighed. "Seriously.. Cant you find something better to do."
She turned her gace to genma.. "You have been up here so many times now I cant remember how many, Im getting tired of seeing your face.. " she then turned it to kakashi in the middle.. "Punching other students is not tolerated, you know that very well." and then she turned to the new guy.. "I know your knew, and I know your rumor very well. I had a long talked with one of your former principals. I will not tolerate violence towards my teachers." she then looked at all 3 .. "I will not tolerate any form off violence on this school, OR stupid small boy pranks." she was boiling inside, but managed to keep herself looking controlled on the outside. "I would like to hear what you have to say about the episodes. The spiders, the punching, and the knocking a teacher unconscious." she grabbed the chair and sat down in it leaning a bit back looking at them waiting for one of them to speak up
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 8:55

Genma almost pouted but kept it at bay and simply smiled at Pepsi "I will say that I thought it would live the class a bit up, a lot of the others was asleep or not paying attention..." That Genma hadn't paid attention either wasn't something he would just out with but he knew that Pepsi probably knew already..

Laxus on the other hand wasn't about to let Pepsi think he had been violent against a teacher "I wasn't violent! If I was it wouldn't have ended the way it did.." His cold eyes met Pepsi's for a moment before he looked out the window again..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 8:57

A deep sigh. "The guy talked shit about the ones who commit seppuku, I overreacted. If you want to know exactly why I overreacted, try speaking with my therapist."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tirs 18 Mar - 9:22

Pepsi didnt change her face expression. She just seemed just as calm and relaxed as ever. Seriously, they must have thought she was stupid. She looked directly at Genma "you know very well I dont fall for that stupid excuse." She turned her glare at Laxus "and you mr Dreyar. I dont honestly care about what you think is violence or not. The fact is on this school you dont deside. You pushed a teacher hard enough for him to fall, hit his head and get knocked out cold. That is violence.. you didnt trip and pushed him by accident, you pushed him!" she had a stern looked and looked at Kakashi.. "you better watch your tone with me boy. I dont care if you overreacted or not. I will not accept that kind of behaviour on my school!" she stood up and walked to a cabin with files, and took out 3 one. One more thick than the 2 others
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 9:27

Genma glanced after her and gulped as she saw the files, yep that was indeed his oh boy it had got bigger since he saw it last, but he did hope that he wouldn't get in to much trouble this time around..

Laxus just grunted but decided not to argue with her as it wouldn't get him anywhere anyways but he did give the smallest of "Sorry"

Sidst rettet af Shika Tirs 18 Mar - 9:40, rettet 1 gang
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 18 Mar - 9:29

The weakest sigh and just the smallest "Gomen." as he crossed his arms and looked off to the side. Couldn't she hurry up a bit? He wanted to check on the guy, and then he had band practice, too...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tirs 18 Mar - 20:37

She sat down and started looking at Kakashis file first. She had to do something so all 3 learned this was un acceptable. Normally she wouldnt be so stern to people who havent been in trouble much before, but she felt like she needed to give an example. She looked up at Kakshi "Mr Hatake. Since this is a serious matter, and I wont see it happend again, you give me no other choice. I will take off your band practice for 3 weeks. In that time you will also help the people at the cafeteria each morning, putting the food out, cleaning or whatever they deside!" she gave him a look that shoved it was not up for discussion.

She then moved her glare to Laxus. "As for you mr. Dreyar." She took his file and opend it. "Since I know you have a problem with following orders, I think its best you learn from the start how we do it here." She read a couple of pages in his file, she had also gotten letters from the old schools about his behaviour. She did that on all new students. "For the next 3 weeks, you will be up early every morning and clean the boys locker room. I expect it to be sparkly, and I will have it controlled."

And last she took the big file and went through fast. She already knew all that was written. "As for you mr. Shiranui, this is starting to be a bad habbit. And it is not the first time... Im getting tired of this. Apperently it dosent help to get you to clean the toilets or anything." she took a deep breath and thought long before she answerd. "I am expelling you for 1 week. When you come back, I will have you clean all the book shelves in the libary and put them back together neatly! Besides that you will have 1 hour detention everyday for 2 weeks."

She closed the file. "And the 2 of you. You will have 1 hour detentions for the next 2 weeks starting from today." She got up and looked stern at the boys. "Am I making myself clear?" Her voice was cold and hard.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 20 Mar - 2:51

Genma let out a groan but he took it in a stride but he did defend himself just a little bit "I understand miss Pepsi but I'll also say that the only reason why I keep doing pranks is because the classes makes me bored because I already know the stuff.." he did glance up at her and for once he had a clear earnest look on his face with no trace of flirting or lies..

Laxus let out a grunt and nodded his head before answering her question "Sure I get it.." he didn't really like the idea of obeying her but he gave in as he knew that it would get him in even more trouble if he didn't do it.. So he sighed and rolled his eyes as he would have to give in just this once "I will try not to be violent against a teacher.." the whole word being trying as he would try but he wasn't sure if he could hold it..

Genma glanced at Laxus and nodded his head in agreement "I'll try to not do pranks when I'm bored but I'm not sure I can hold it as you already told me that I can't crawl around on the building either.. So I don't have anything else to do.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 20 Mar - 3:04

Three weeks without band practice? Seriously... Good thing they didn't have any concerts in the easter, or they'd be screwed. Still. Though he'd miss it like hell, it was only three practices - they only practiced once a week until summer arrived and they could jam outside. The cafeteria bit didn't bother him too much.

Just the weakest sigh, and a small nod. "I won't hit anybody again. It was the first, and last time." Outside of training (and on school grounds), of course. At least his therapist would make sure of that. He could ask for some tools to control his anger in case the subject of seppuku should ever come up again in this way.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 20 Mar - 10:14

She looked at Genma as he gave his 'excuse', which was a poor one if you asked her. A small smile appeard on her lips as she once again spoke.. "Well mr. Shiranui, if your that bored Im sure we could find some extra work for you that you dont know. Afterall someone is paying a LOT of money for us to educate you well. I will ask the teachers to give you something extra and harder." She sent him a bit of a triumphant look. She was used to handling boys with stupid excuses, and he said himself that is was because he was bored, because he knew the stuff. This would solve that problem.

she then looked at kakashi and Laxus. "as for you 2, I expect both of you to apologies to the people involved." she didnt really comment on the tones in their voices. She knew they were not happy, and nothing was gonna change that, so why bother. Afterall they still agreed to follow her rules, her job was done.
She closed all files and looked at them. "if you have nothing more to add, you are excused". her voice was still very formal
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 3 Apr - 6:03

Nodding Genma couldn't say that he wasn't happy about the replay he got so he leaned back and gave Pepsi a smile "Sure that would be great, then I can start leaning something for a change, oh am I still forbidden to crawl on the building outside..? I promise not to do it when there are others around.." He really hoped that he would be allowed to do it even thought he had to make sure that other people wasn't around to watch him..

A small roll of the eyes came from Laxus at Genma's happiness for being giving harder things to do and he almost gave an annoyed sound but kept it at bay thought it was clear he wasn't trilled with Genma at the moment.. He just nodded at Pepsi as she told him to apologies to the teacher and he stood up and quickly left the room as he was told he could, like hell he was going to stay here any longer than he had too..

Genma caught the look from Laxus but kept his sigh to himself as he knew that he had to gain some rep with him again if he ever wanted to get anywhere with a friendship..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 3 Apr - 6:07

"I was already planning to go see Gintoki in the infirmary." Kakashi nodded, stood up, and, in reflex of his traditional upbringing, gave just a small bow before he was out the door and walked down the hall towards the infirmary.

//Kakashi out//
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 3 Apr - 6:12

Pepsi just looked at the 2 guys that left the room, and then turned her head back to Genma as he left.. "That is out of discussion. As long as your on school ground, your my responsibility, all of you are.. And I wont allow such reckless behaviour!" she stood up taking the files in her arms and putting the back in the cabin.. She then turned to Genma "Did I make myself clear?"
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Tors 3 Apr - 6:16

Sighing deeply he could only nod his head "Yes yes I get it, just promise me that I will get harder things in classes then I guess I can stay out of trouble for the rest of the year.." not really liking that he wasn't allowed to climb on the buildings, he knew deep down thought that Pepsi was right in what she said.. So he got up and walked to the door where he turned and gave a small "Thanks" before leaving..

//Laxus and Genma out//
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Tors 3 Apr - 6:20

She had kept her eyes firm and her body in an upright position. "dont worry, I will make sure that they talk to you about it. and if you dont get enough come talk to me, or your teacher in the class thats the problem" she sent him a nod as he thanked her and left the room.

A small sigh left her lips and she sat down relaxed in the chair, in a way noone ever saw her in. She needed a break, the last days everything have been wrong. She closed her eyes and relaxed.

//Pepsi is out//
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum