Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

3 deltagere

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Go down

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// - Page 3 Empty Sv: bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 9:20

Moka didnt even bother to answer Minatos accusations.. She knew very well what people at the school said, how the rumors about her were. The funny part was she never ones had sex at the school, and she always used protection, she never had sex without a condom. And she was never caught by pepsi. She just rolled her eyes, and then she noticed Laxus looking at her. she sent him a flirty smile. She totally ignored Minato
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

Tilbage til toppen Go down

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// - Page 3 Empty Sv: bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 9:23

"A bit more luck than you've got with her," Minato gestured sourly at Moka. "Just mind your own god damn business."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 9:27

At that Laxus's jaw tensed a little and he sighed as he turned his eyes back to Minato "Look, I don't like how you are trying to tell me what to do, so now i'll warn you with stopping it, or you might end up on the wrong side of me.." Laxus didn't really want to continue this conversation at all as it only seemed that Minato wanted to test his temper..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 9:31

Moka looked at Minato and then at Laxus, and back at Minato. She sighed and got up slowly. She fixed her dress and shirt and moved slowly to the other side and looked at Minato with a calm look. "I think its about time you find somewhere else to eat your lunch.. Dont get me wrong, I dont care if you end up with a broken nose, but everything has a limit and your walking on the edge right now." she was calm and her voice calm. Actually she was acting pretty mature, not something you normally saw. "I dont think your intresseted in this getting to far." Her eyes was locked on Minato, and she stood in between the 2 guys with the back to Laxus
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 9:33

"I'm not looking for a fight." He wouldn't back out of this. He was so damn done backing down. "I apologised and you guys started making fun of me. I'm not afraid of any of you, but I'm not interested in fighting or listening to any more crap about me being gay or a whimp or whatever."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 9:39

Laxus was so done talking about this shit, so he picked the easiest way to end it with and wrapped an arm around Moka's waist and pulling her down on his lap and as he moved his face closer to Moka's neck he let his breath run over her skin "Go find someone else to play with Namikaze, I'm bizzy.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 9:43

Moka that had his back to Laxus didnt really see it comming. In fact she was about to say something to Minato, but suddenly she got pulled down onto Laxus lap, not that she mind. "Minato if you didnt notice, no one called you gay, or made fun of you." It was getting hard to focus while he was breathing on her neck. "Go find kushina..." she let herself fall a bit more into the arms of Laxus as she sat on his lap.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 9:46

"Uhuh. Right. Sure you didn't. Just stay the hell away from me and my girlfriend." He turned his back, not wanting to see any more of them.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 9:52

Not really listening to Minato, Laxus had moved his full attention on Moka and as he felt her lean more into him, he smiled and gave the neck a small kiss, as his arm loosen around her waist..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 9:55

Moka just rolled her eyes at what Minato said, she wonderd if should say anymore, and then she got a kiss on the neck totally moving her attention. "your gonna make a huge debt if you keep going like that" she smiled and moved her head a little so it was easier to get to her neck. "not that I mind."
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 9:58

Minato just stomped off in disgust with the world, having completely lost his appetite.

//Minato ude Razz
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 10:08

Smirking against the neck, he let his tongue run over the skin "I don't mind making a debt if its worth the effort.." letting go completely of her waist he let the hand rest on her tight instead as he once again began to kiss her neck..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 10:14

Moka didnt really bother the people that was looking at the. The jaloux girls and boys, and the people who seemed chocked. She closed her eyes and let out a small sound.. "mhh..." she moved one hand up in his hair. "As long as you know what your getting yourself into." her voice was flirty and low.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 10:20

Chuckling against the skin, he hummed "Oh don't worry I do.." Laxus felt the stares on them and he lifted his eyes and locked eyes with a girl there was sitting in front of them and licked up Moka's neck in a teasing way and the girl blushed scarlet before almost fainting and a smirk graced his lips and he murmured just high enough for Moka to hear "to easy.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 10:25

She had keept her eyes closed, actually relaxing a bit, and then she felt his tounge on her neck again, follow by something she did not expect. She opend her eyes to see a girl more red than the shirt she war wearing. She smirked.. "Are you teasing the small shy girl laxus?" her voice was teasing, and a bit of impressed
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 10:30

Shrugging the smirk still on his lips "Maybe.." seeing a guy glaring hard his way, he couldn't help but keep the teasing up just to see what he would do, so he bite lightly on the neck, before licking over the bite..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 10:32

And before she could say anything again, she had to fight not to let out a moan as she got bitten on the neck. In stedet she closed her eyes and letted her head tilt backwards. She didnt really care if he was teasing the small girls, or the boys. She enjoyed every moment. Counting how high his debt got. She couldnt help but smile a little.. "I have a feeling your gonna be trouble.. a good thing I dont mind" she opend her eyes and turned her head looking at him with flirty eyes.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 10:40

"Oh I'm trouble alright, look forward to get to know it.." as he talked he didn't try and lower his voice so the girls around him could easily hear him and some blushed and others began giggling and said guy that Laxus was provoking gritted his teeth but stayed where he was.. Liking the reaction he got from Moka he kissed the neck before pulling back..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 10:45

She slowly opend her eyes and lifted her head. She noticed the girls, well thoose she already noticed, how could she not. And then she saw the guy. After the last kiss on her neck, she turned herself a bit on his lap so she could look at him, she had moved her hand from his hair and grabbed his shirt and pulled him in in a demanding kiss. She helt it for a while before slowly seperating there lips and letting go off him. She looked at him with a glint in her red eyes. But she didnt say anything.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 10:49

Smirking as the kiss got broken he decided that enough was enough for now and he took a hold of his training bag and tossed it over a shoulder before he wrapped an arm around her waist again "You wanna get out of here? or are you going to stay with the blushing and jaloux people.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 10:51

She smiled at him... "anywhere is better than here." she slowly got up and grabbed her phone that was laying on the table. She looked down at him and waited for him to get up too. She looked at the jaloux boy, and send him a finger kiss before she grinned and looked back at Laxus
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 10:54

standing up, it was clear that he wasn't a little boy and he towered a bit over her and he grinned "So you want to lead the way..?" he heaved up in the bag as he let a hand out towards her..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 10:57

She looked up at him. Okay. he was tall, tall and sexy. She smiled a bit. "You only ask that so you can look at my but!" she send him a smirk and a flirty smile, before she walked in front of him, in between all the blushing and jaloux people, that she didnt even look at. Her skirt waving gently on her as she walked as she used to. Waving her but from side to side..

// Moka er ude //
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 11:01

Keeping his eyes firmly on her butt, he smirked as the girls looked after him with a small longing in their eyes, it was clear that he had got a fan-club already and as he followed after Moka he knew this would be a good day indeed...

//Laxus ude..//
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum