Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

3 deltagere

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// Empty bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 3:09

It was a Saturday afternoon and Laxus had just finished his training and was now on the hunt for some food, as he moved towards the food area he felt eyes on him and a small smile graced his lips.. He knew only to well the stares he got from both sides but right now he didn't really care about it as he was hungry, so making his way through the different kind of foods he picked up some chicken with rice and curry and some protein drink along with a water bottle..
Paying for the items, he looked for an empty table and found one not far from where he stood so as he moved towards it and sat his food down he heard a some sighs from a bunch of girls nearby and he simply rolled his eyes and sat down..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// Empty Sv: bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 4:26

Moka have had a long day. Pepsi had ones again called her to her office, something about her shirts being to small, that she needed a bigger size. Pff. She could forget it. they coverd up what they should. She smiled at the reflektion of her self in the vindow. As always it wasent closed all the way up, showing up some of her fine cleavage.
She picked up some salad with chiken and bacon, a bread and some water. A young guy was stading in front of her, looking at her and he kinda froze. She walked close up to him and smiled to him before she passede him, way to close to him. He looked after her as she walked to the tabels, but didnt dare to say anything..
Moka looked at the tables, yeah a bit full again, typical, Pepsi was to blame for this, for calling her in so late. She was looking around as she saw a blonde guy, way bigger than most the guys. A smile appeard on her lips, he was sitting alone. She walked slowly to the table and placed her self behind, just a little to the side and leaned forward whispering "Do you think theres room for me here big guy?" She didnt stand up again. Just waited for a response while she looked at him with her head slightly titled
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// Empty Sv: bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 4:37

Lifting his head from his food, he turned and the top buttons on his shirt pooped open as it got to tight on his chest and a small bit of his tattoo could be seen. The first sight that greeted him was a pretty girl with big boobs and he smirked "There's always place for a pretty girl like you.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 4:44

Moka send him a smile before she stood up, moving to the other side of the table. She placed her things and sat down looking at the guy sitting in front of him. She noticed part of a tattoo and some big arms, and chest. Well well.. she didnt mind what she was seeing.. "Its rare, a guy who knows what hes talking about, without being some geeky nerd who can't look at a woman without blushing." she send him a flirte look, before she grabbed her fork and began to eat.
She was sitting as she used to, nice curved back, a chest slightly pushed forward in a casual way that seemed normal. She looked up at him from under her bangs. "I havent seen you here before, and I would say your not someone who you normally miss." her eyes was flirty, and the tone of her voice was a perfect match. "So if your not new, you must have hidden yourself very well." a small smile appered on her lips
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 4:50

A deep laughter came from him "Haha yeah I guess I'm hard to miss eh.. But why would I not knowing what beauty is? It's hard to miss when it's straight in front of you.." sending her a flirty smile he let his eyes move over her body before he picked his fork back up and took a bite of his food "And yes I'm kind of new, I've been here for about a month give or take a few days.. I've had some problems with the principal since I can't fit my shirts as you see.. Thought she seems to be the only one to mind.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 4:56

She just answerd the compliment with a flirty smile. she was not the kind of girl to blush, noone have made her blush since she was a little girl. She ate some food before she answerd him. "Pepsi dosen't know what shes talking about. If you ask me, I cant see why your wearing a shirt.." she shortly bit her lower lip, before she slowly released it from the teaths. "Pepsi have a thing with shirts I guess. Not more than 10minutes ago, I got another lecture about my shirt being to small. I cant see the problem. Im wearing the stupid uniforum". Moka hated the uniform, this was the only way she could handle to wear it. She hated to be coverd all up.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 5:03

Laxus didn't bother to cover up his comment "Me either, I like the way you dress, but don't worry my shirt is more open than closed most times.." as his comment reach the girls nearby they glanced down at them self before looking at Moka and they quickly began to try and get their cloth the way Moka had hers and Laxus just eat his food before trying to fix the shirt which he ended up giving up on "Stupid shirt.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 5:12

"try and teach pepsi that. All she says is that its not okay for a young lady.. Mrs Tits is even worse" she rolled her eyes slightly. She also noticed the girls close to them and smiled a bit. "you do realize you have gotten yourself a little fan-club right?" she leaned a bit closer which made her cleavage become more visible for him. "It's not that I dont understand them. You are one good looking man." she send him a flirty look and blinked her eyelashes a few times before she sat up again and drank from her bottle. Actually it seemed like most of the people around them keept and eye on them, not that she cared, she was used to it.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 5:20

Chuckling he turned his head to glance shortly at the girls before turning his eyes back on Moka "Yes I know, I got late for her class the first week I started because of the girls hanging all over me.. Not that I'm not used to it from my old school.." smirking, he placed his fork down as he was done with his food and opened the protein drink and bottomed it in one go.. Done with it he tossed it on the plate and gave her a flirt look "But why should I teach Pepsi about the shirt thing, she won't hear me out anyways and I would rater use the time on a pretty girl like you.. Thought it was quite fun to see her get more and more frustrated with finding me a shirt that would fit.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 5:25

Moka had been eating he salad while he spoke. She looked at him from time to time, how could she not. She ate the last tomato before she turned her gaze back on him and answerd. She laughed a little at first though.. "Ohh I would have love to see that. Pepsi running around like a crazy trying to fix it up. not being able to.. Priceless.." she smirked a bit and grabbed her bread and tore of a small part that she slowly putted into her mouth.
"Should I be flatterd by the way?" she send him a challenging look. "Here you have whole fanclub who would do anything for your attention, and you still choose to stay here, even when your done eating. Im sure there are some girls in that group you could get to do anything you want." her voice was still flirty
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 5:34

Shrugging he just opened his water "Why should I want those girls, I don't really like people there are all over me and want to do anything I say.." Taking a sip, he placed it down an opened a button more so the shirt got a bit more loose and half of his chest could now be seen "And you can take it anyway you want to take it, but I have a feeling that you don't get many compliments from guys.." a couple of the girls sighed and looked down in sadness as Laxus ignored it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 5:48

Moka smiled a bit.. "awhh you broke there hearts.. how sad" she rolled her eyes. Silly little girls, love was for idiots.
she pushed her plates away, She placed her shoulders on the table, and leaned forward. That of course made her boobs rest on the table. She placed her chin on her folded hands.. "Not many compliments?" she looked a him with a calm look.. "Most of them can barely speak a word to me, so I guess your right. But that dosent mean they don't compliment me" she smirked and bit her lip. Well he didnt seem like a pushover. That was new. there werent many of thoose types on the school. She used a little time to look at his chest before she looked at him again. "Some guys like the small whining, blushing girls. Not a real woman."
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 5:54

He merely lifted an eyebrow "Blushing little girls? I'll pass on that, I like a girl there knows a thing or two if you know what I mean.." smirking at her, he let his eyes rest on her boobs for a while, before lifting his eyes " there seems to be a lot of blushing people on this school, but then again it's a high class school so what do you expect.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 5:59

She didnt really show any reaction to his answer. But she did think that it was different, there was maybe 3 guys on the school including him who was like that. They wanted a shy little princess. Wait.. 4.. there was Jiraiya, but he was a teacher, he didnt count.. "Even the guys blush on this school" she lauged a little. so far there havent been a single day on this school without a guy blushing when looking at her. "so why are you on this school? I mean, not like its that special." Moka didnt really like it here, it was to borring
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 6:08

"If you want me to blush you will differently have to work for it girl.. and the reason why I'm here? I got a scholarship for martial art thought that's not what I wanna bet my time on.. I have other plans.." Laxus didn't really know anyone on the school beside Kensei there was their teacher in fighting sport "So can I get a name on the beauty in front of me, or do I have to work for it?" licking his lower lip, he didn't hide what he liked what he saw and heard..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 6:15

She looked at him as he spoke. She the let her food slip out of her shoe and moved it slowly up his leg with a flirty smile on her lips. "I dont think blushing is what I want you to do."
She didnt really move her foot again, she just moved it very slowly.. "My name is not something you have to work for. My name is Moka." Nope she didnt have to work for her name. Other things perhaps. "So.. are you gonna be a gentleman and give me your name now?"
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 6:25

Giving a smirk at her bold move he sat the water down as he let his elbows rest on the table "Sure guess I can be one if you want me too, the names Laxus.." he didn't mind her bold moves or flirty personality he kind of liked it as it wasn't every girl there had that in them..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 6:31

"oh baby.. Im not someone who tells other people who they should be.. Its just not my style." As her foot reached the inner part of his thigh, she couldnt really reach further, which botherd her a bit. So she just slowly took her foot back and leaned a bit forward with a smile.. "sorry, my legs are not that long" she tilted her head a bit while she letted her tounge piercing move slowly between her lips
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 6:38

Laughing he grinned "Don't worry sweety if you wanted to touch all you had to do was ask.." leaning forward he let a hand touch her cheek before moving it downwards and let his thumb run over the corner of her lips before pulling back again..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 6:44

She smiled as he moved towards her. She didnt stop him, why should she? As his finger touch her lip her lips parted slightly and she didnt move her eyes from him. Okay she was eating him up with her eyes. When he moved away her lips twirled up in a smirk. "I have never onced asked permission." and she was not lying. She almost just did what she wanted. She sat up again, moving her long black hair to one side, slowly letting her fingers slide through it. She didnt really care that it was clearly that she found him interessting, without she really noticed she bit her lower lip again.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 6:49

His eyes caught the motion and he kept his eyes on her lips "Maybe I'll let you touch what you want without asking, but then I'll want something in return.." smiling at her, he licked his lips as he lifted his eyes to meet hers..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 6:55

A grin spread on her lips. She leaned forward and took a grib of his shirt and pulled him towards her so they met at the middle of the table. "And what does a guy like you want, besides a sexy girl touching him?" her eyes had change to a more seductive look. She didnt let go, even though some of the people around them look at them. She didnt really care.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 6:59

Not caring the least that people were watching them he smirked and sent her a flirty look "Beside that? Maybe something only a girl can give a guy and a kiss of course" letting his left arm carry his upper weight he took a hold of her back head with the other as he stole a kiss from her lips..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 7:02

She couldnt help but smile a little over his words, but as he kissed her, she returned it. This chemestry, she liked it.. Been a long time since she felt a chemestry like this. She actually liked his corky behavior. As their lips parted again, she was stille holding on to his shirt. "I hope you like being in debt, because you already stole one." she smirked giving him a teasing smile
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 7:09

At once his cocky attitude kicked in "Oh don't worry if it's you I'll love being in debt.." Glancing to the side he caught site of a shy girl there blushed almost scarlet as she caught him looking her way and he couldn't help but smirk. This was way to easy to do, he wasn't even started yet so as his eyes returned to Moka he had a glint in his orange eyes "But you know I might get even more in debt by the end of this 'conversation'.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 3 1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum