Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

3 deltagere

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// - Page 2 Empty Sv: bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 7:15

She smiled a little over his comment and let go of his shirt sitting back down. "Is that so?" She took her water bottle and took a sip of it before she putted the lid back on. "Feeling a bit demanding are we?" Her voice was still as flirty as before, and she letted the tip of her tounge move slowly over her lips. She noticed the shy girl, but didnt say anything. Actually when she looked around there were both guys and girls looking at them. she just rolled her eyes at them, if they didnt have anything better to do
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Antal indlæg : 2263
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Mountain High

Tilbage til toppen Go down

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// - Page 2 Empty Sv: bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk//

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 7:27

Looking at her tongue slide over her lips, a sly smirk got on his own "I can be nice too if that's what you want, but I have a feeling you like me demanding.." almost ignoring the guys there was looking at them, he did notice some of the girls watching very closely what he did and said as most of them were blushing a bit..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 7:31

She made a wicked smile. "It amuses me, that you think you got what it takes." One of the guys was looking at them a bit frozen. He didnt move. he just looked at them. He was one of the guys who typically went after her, but couldnt really speak to her. She just ignored him and looked at Laxus again.. "if you going to make a debt, you better be premade to pay it back, with interest". She leaned a bit forward again, with her elbows resting on the table.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 7:43

Chuckling, he flicked his tongue out over his lips "Oh don't worry babe I always pay my debt with interest.." moving his hand he took a hold of her shirt and pulled her even more over the table as he claimed her lips once more, thought this time he put more force into it..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 7:48

She smiled as he answerd, she didnt mind that at all. She was about to lean back, but got stopped as he grabbed her shirt. She letted herself be pulled, and she had to lift herself from the seat. She closed her eyes as he once again claimed a kiss, making his debt bigger. But it was different, it was more demanding than before, she returned the kiss with the same passion and had her eyes closed. Well he was a good kisser so far. she was wondering if there were other things he was good at
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

bored in the weekend //åben for alle som nu gider at skrive engelsk// - Page 2 Empty O HAI

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 7:54

Minato, of course, had chosen that exact moment to drop by the food hall for a late lunch. Banana in his mouth, he was reading the back of the protein shake he'd picked up (new flavour) and thus didn't pay too much attention to where he was going. Therefore, walking by the table where some making out was currently going on, he accidentally whacked the back of Laxus' head with his elbow. "Whoops!"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 8:04

Laxus had just closed his eyes to enjoy the kiss when someone hit him in the back head and his head hit into Moka's before he pulled away and turned around with a hard glare "What the fuck..!" his temper hadn't blown yet but depending on the action from the person it would..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 8:06

Moka opend her eyes fast as she felt his head bump into hers. she was about to say something when she noticed Minato.. "Blondie....." she just looked at him a bit surprised.. She got a smirk on her lips.. "You kinda look like you miss genma the way you eat that banana."
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:08

Minato's expression changed rapidly from sheepish to shocked to completely mortified. He quickly spat out the banana, swallowed the bit left in his mouth, and glared at her. The fuck happened to not telling anyone, Genma!!??
"Sorry, man, it was an accident," he quickly said to Laxus.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 8:15

Glaring at the blond guy in front of him, he caught what Moka said halfway, and his glare turned to a smirk "So the blond takes it eh?" this was a subject Laxus didn't mind letting the bumping slide at "It's okay blondie.. Or do you have a name?" Laxus wasn't a bully as others were, and he kind of hated nicknames anyways..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 8:18

Moka leaned back in her seat. She laughed a little while notting. "Why don't you ask him, Im sure its a very interessting story" she just looked at Minato with a smile. she then started to braid her hair while looking at Laxus, why did Minato have to come at that exact time? She didnt really show what she was thinking though.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:20

"My name is Minato Namikaze, and no, I do not 'take it'," said Minato very stiffly, trying to look extremely unbothered by the whole affair, and failing spectacularly, since he was a strange mix of blushing red and deathly pale.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 8:26

As Laxus saw the blushing face he rolled his eyes "Yeah sure and that blushing face of yours is not the right answer.." Glancing back at Moka, he sighed as he was a bit disappointing over being interrupted but he returned his attention back to Minato..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 8:29

She caught Laxus eyes for a short moment when he looked at her. Minato really started to piss her off. he had a bad habbit of desturbing everything she had fun doing, and he was a whimy little boy himself.. She sighed silently. "I dont think I ever seen Blondie not blushing." she smirked a bit looking up at Minato
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:31

"And I've never seen you not wearing a hooker uniform," Minato shot back at her, his anger getting the better of him before he could stop to think if anything he said was a good or bad idea.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 8:39

Rising an eyebrow, Laxus wasn't sure if he like where the conversation was going "Why don't we keep this talking on a normal level instead.. And to say it simply I think you are the only one in the room there doesn't like her way of dressing.." a smirk graced his lips as he thought it over "Or maybe you do like it but are to shy to say it.. Or is it because you already have someone and that person is to jealous.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 8:43

Moka just looked coldly at Minato. All she responded was "I can inform you this is the uniform I was giving when I first started. So if you think this is a hooker outfit, then what your saying is that every girl on this school is using a hooker uniform, including you little lady" her voice was still calm, she didnt want to use a lot of energy in yelling at him. She smiled a little over Laxus comment. He just got better and better
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:45

"You're supposed to button it," Minato could play at that game too. "I dunno where you missed the basic lesson in putting on your clothes, but you might want to retake first grade or so."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 8:50

Laxus looked down at his own shirt and he simply leaned forward with his arms laying on his knees so his shirt only got tighter over his back and chest "So you are saying, when your shirt is not buttoned up you are a hooker? so that will say I'm one too?" Laxus knew full well what Minato meant but if he could turn this conversation then it was all worth playing dump..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 8:52

Moka just rolled her eyes.. "I remember one night, it was dark.. In your room.. Genma was there too, and as I recall you grabbed my boobs..." a wicked smile crossed her lips "I think its just because they distract you." she looked over at Laxus and barely control not to laugh.. Well.. True, he couldnt really button his shirt. If she tried to close hers, she would probally get someone wounded with flying buttons that gave in to the pressure of her chest.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:55

"I'm saying that you might wanna stay clear of this girl if you don't want any STD's," Minato growled through clenched teeth to Laxus, though his eyes were on Moka. "And you -" he gestured with his chin at her "- know very well that I thought you were Kushina, and that was the only reason I'd ever touch you. Have fun with your... sleeping around, but leave me out of it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 9:03

a small blink came from Laxus as Minato's raised voice got not only his attention but half of the people sitting around them "hey try and keep the talking nice will you.. I sleep with who I want, when I want and no one is going to tell me what to do.." his temper rose a little as he didn't like at all that Minato was telling him what to do, but the only thing you could see it on was the small tightening of muscles in his arm..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Felixnyuu Ons 12 Mar - 9:07

Moka just smiled "If you say so.." she just rolled her eyes over his comments.. She didnt really wanna bother anymore with Minato, she already knew he was a dumb boy, who did everything Kushina told him to.. The type of guy she hated.
She looked at Laxus that seemed to change a bit in his mood. She was wondering if he was getting angry. She looked around, people started even more now, shen then looked back at Laxus. she notised his muscles starting to tighting. If this continued she might have to stop it, a fight in the lunch room. nope that wouldnt be good, not because she wouldnt enjoy watching minato get his ass kicked. But with so many people, she had enough problems with pepsi as it was.
Felixnyuu
Felixnyuu

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 9:09

"I don't care who you sleep with, I'm just saying you might wanna think about protection," Minato said, lowering his voice. He didn't want a fight or any more mess than he was already in.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Shika Ons 12 Mar - 9:14

At that Laxus gave a laugh and poked Minato on the forehead "I'm not that stupid I do use my brain, unlike you it seems.. Had any bad luck with your girl eh?" Laxus almost completely turned his attention away from Minato as he deemed the conversation over at least for now so he let his eyes move to Moka once again..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum