Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

3 deltagere

Side 13 af 15 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Næste

Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 13 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tirs 16 Apr - 10:02

"I would rather stay here with you" she said smiling, placing a hand on his chest. Looking up at him. with a bit of red in her cheecks
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Antal indlæg : 161
Geografisk sted : Hjemme i min seng

Tilbage til toppen Go down

♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.] - Page 13 Empty Sv: ♫ It's the moooost wonderful tiiiime of the yeeeeear ♫ [Private, English, Kakashi's apartment Warning for supreme awkwardness and possible chocolate milk.]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Apr - 10:04

"And they've seen this before." she said, as they kept playing. With Minato spacing out like that, he lost once more. "C'mon take off something." she grinned, and bro-punched his shoulder.

"Thought so." he smiled and kissed her once more, his hand sliding up and down her slim back.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Apr - 10:07

"What they.. attah what now what?..." Minato just stared and forgot to look at his cards, so he just raised... and lost. "But-- but I'm only wearing boxers!!!" the blush now covered nearly his entire body.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tirs 16 Apr - 10:08

She giggled a bit and felt his hand moving up and down on her body. It felt good.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Apr - 10:10

"Well, then you know what to take off," she told him with a smirk, winking at him. "It's strip poker, after all, right?"

And then... Ever so gently... His hands moved to gently knead her firm breasts, instead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Apr - 10:27

"But... but my.. I'm.. I'll be NAKED!!!?" Never mind that it was just his girlfriend and two other guys. That was just... weird.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Ons 17 Apr - 7:16

The move of his hand was like a fire in Rin's body. And she couldn't help it, but let out a breath. Her body enjoying it.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Apr - 8:43

"Strip, 'Nato." she purred, leaning forwards and mashing her full breasts together.

And then... Thumbs flicking over her nipples.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Apr - 8:55

Oh fuck... "Uhm. You don't wanna.. Uhm. I'm. What. Wait what? I. Uhm." He gave up trying to say something and eventually just pulled off his boxers. For some reason he didn't feel as embarrassed as he should. It might have something to do with the alcohol. Or her boobs. Damn, he wanted to fuck her again, now.. for some reason he wasn't getting a hardon, though. Which would probably have been embarrassing.. he snorted with laughter at the idea.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 18 Apr - 3:14

A not loud but clearly moarn came from Rin when his fingers did as they did.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 18 Apr - 7:54

"Theere. And since you don't have anything else, you've lost. So you just sit and watch," she grinned and they started the next round.

"... So you do like that, as well..." a small smile spread on his lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 18 Apr - 7:56

"...uhm... okay... this game sort of sucks, doesn't it?" He eyed his girlfriend sharply and tried to decide if he wanted to see her tits right now or not.
"...hey, I wannanother drink!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 18 Apr - 8:00

Rin blushed big time. "don't tease me for it" she almost wispherede... not knowing what to do about him.
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 18 Apr - 8:09

"Nah, 's fine." she grinned, and pushed another beer to him. But with him gone from the game, she lost again, and dropped the skirt.

"'M not teasing." he smiled. "I'm observing." he corrected and kissed her again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 18 Apr - 8:14

Minato emptied the beer rapidly and.. just stared when her panties came into view. "D-d-don't you think we shshshshould stop play-playing now?" He wanted to beat up the other guys and grope her tits at the same time.. then he laughed at imagining how many hands that would take.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 18 Apr - 8:16

Kissing him again she lot her hand follow his breast down to his tummy...
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 18 Apr - 8:26

"When you play, you play. You don't just stop in the middle of it all." Kushina protested, as Tenzou began the next round.

A small noise against her lips, his eyes closing at the soft touch... Leaning back a little, hoping it encouraged her to try some more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 18 Apr - 8:30

"Y-you can't shch-schsch sit around nuh-naked in front of tchwo other guhguhguys!!" Minato protested, swinging his bottle around him wildly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 18 Apr - 8:38

Looking at him, and feeling him enjoying it, she rose a bit and lot her hands travel up and down his torsoe yet again
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 18 Apr - 8:40

"Sure I can. We're friends." she waved her hand dismissively. "We've played this before."

"Mm... Go on... No need to be gentle... I'm not a china doll." a weak grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 18 Apr - 8:43

"Yeah, but now," he burped discreetly, "Now you're muh- my girl. Nu-nobody else can see your.. yuh-your bits!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 18 Apr - 8:44

Another blush on her cheeks... "but I'm not sure about.. this... kind a stuff..." she blushed even more. "it's my first, you know..."
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 18 Apr - 8:48

"I'll stop next time I lose, 'kay?" she asked, smiling at him.

"I know. Just... Try out whatever you want. Experiment. Do what feels naturally."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 18 Apr - 8:49

He tried to grasp the implications of that and... failed. "Oh... okay," he hiccupped. Stopping was good. So were boobs. There was a catch here, wasn't there?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Lukas/Emily Tors 18 Apr - 8:55

She blushed, not knowing how to react. She lopped down kissing him on his lips again. She kissed him deeply while her hand continued to be on his chest. She was sitting just on the right spot without knowing or thinking about it.

After she had kissed his lips, she again started to kiss him from the neck and down wards..
Lukas/Emily
Lukas/Emily

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 13 af 15 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum