Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The early night (privat, english)

Side 5 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 5 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 5:57

Genma sighed "Why don't you go talk with Kensei about pircings then I think he got about 4 or 5.. He might know where you can get a good deal and that stuff..." He just shock his head and smile..

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The early night (privat, english) - Page 5 Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:06

"Already got an appointment. It isn't needed." he grinned. "I'm certain about the one in the nipple, but also considering another in the lip... Snakebite, y'know."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:15

Genma just chuckled and moved up on his own bed again "I never learn to understand what you love about pircings.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:23

"Huh? Why? They're awesome!" he grinned. "Just like tattoos. It's all awesome."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:27

"Tattoo's I can agree on but pircings.. I don't think they are awsome just something you get for one reason or another.." Genma just shrugged his shoulders and laid down on his back..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:29

"Well... I think it fits my style and my face." he shrugged. "I like my looks way better with the piercings than without."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:31

"And thats your reason Kashi and I respect it.. But my pretty face is not going along with more pircings" A laughter came from Genma..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:39

"And the one you have can't even be seen most of the time." he grinned. "But it can certainly be felt."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:45

Genma grinned "And that is the point.." he laughed and moved a bit around on the bed before he settled down.. He pulled his sweatpants off and tossed them on the desk where is hoodie were and pulled the covers over himself.. "We should get some sleep Kakashi.. Or we might have a angry Shuuhei later.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:52

"Ah. He must be getting used to it by now." he grinned, but still threw the towel aside, getting into a pair of briefs instead.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 6:58

Genma just settled down on his side and hugged his covers to himself and stared out in the room "Yeah I guess he is.. But its not a reason for making his life more hell..." He kept quiet for sometime before asking Kakashi "You think we will ever get that tattoo out of our life?.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 7:01

"... These?" he looked at his wrist, at Madara's sign, edged into his skin in jet black ink, and sighed. "I doubt it."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 7:04

"Thought so.. Why do Uchiha's have to be so posesive bastard.." Genma murmured under his breath..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 7:15

"Dunno... But they are." he muttered, sighed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 7:20

Genma just kept on murmuring some random stuff before sleep finally took him..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Man 19 Nov - 7:21

After tossing and turning, muttering to himself, he sighed, and finally closed his eyes, went to sleep.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 5 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum