Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The early night (privat, english)

Side 1 af 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Go down

The early night (privat, english) Empty The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 10:58

A little steam came out from the bathroom and a half dressed Genma was drying his hair with a towel.. He tossed the towel over the chair and went looking for a brush to get his hair settled.. He hummed along with the song that was playing in the radio at the moment 'You could be mine by guns n' roses //https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNytJW19yM&feature=related//

He turned and walked over to the closet to look at what he wanted to get out for tomorrow to wear still singing along on the song..

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The early night (privat, english) Empty Sv: The early night (privat, english)

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:06

Kakashi came wandering into the room, after a long day full of band practice; he was exhausted, and simply flopped over on his bed, only raising his hand slightly in greeting to Genma.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:07

Genma turned his head and greeted Kakashi "Hey.. You look more dead then alive been a hard day?"..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:10

"You wouldn't believe it." he groaned.

First off, his ass had been sore all day, due to yesterday's activities with Madara.

Second, he had smaller wounds on both ass, chest and abs, which'd all been itchy all day, also Madara's fault.

Third, not enough sleep. Hnnng.

And fourth, about 6 hours of band practice. He was, truly, more dead than alive right now. At least he felt so.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:19

A small laugh came from Genma and he pulled a hoodie out of the closet and just stared at it before tossing it on the table to wear tomorrow it was black with purple and red stripes down in different pattern... "You know you should try with a bath or something I can smell what ever you have on your body from here.. And I'm not kidding You stink..." Genma ´just shock his head and smiled "You wanna talk about what happened last night? I could help wash your back.." A small caring smile came from Genma and for a change no sexual was in his words..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:21

"Not..." a yawn, "... Gonna talk 'bout yesterday... But I could use some help." he muttered, and with effort, sat back up.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:25

"The water should still be warm I have almost just used it.." He pointed to the bathroom "And you know you don't have to if you don't want to.." Genma was just hoping that yesterday would not be talked about at all.. He too had stuff he didn't want to talk about..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:27

"I'd better... I'm not good with morning showers, you know that..." slowly, he stood back up, and threw his shirt on the floor, the scratches on his chest and abs now visible.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:31

"Hey you are better with it then me" Genma pointed out and made a face when he saw how Kakashi looked like "Shit who did you play with last night?! A bloody tiger?!" Genma shock his head and dropped his sweatpants and stood in his boxers if he was going to help Kakashi he didn't want his sweatpants all wet..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:36

A weak grin. "He sure acted like one." he stretched with only a small wince at the pain shooting up his spine from his ass, then got the pants off, and stepped into the bathroom, where he threw his boxers - the scratches were on his ass, too.

He reached out and turned on the water.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:42

Genma just shock his head happy that he didn't join Kakashi and who he there had fucked him pretty good last night.. "You know those wounds might get inficted if you are not careful.." Genma had stepped into the bathroom after Kakashi and just waited for him to go into the shower so he could take a look at that back..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:45

"Meh, not that badly. They're shallow." he pointed out, stepping inside the shower, glancing at the brand-new tattoo on his right wrist.... It felt... Weird.

Knowing that he was... Owned by someone else, now...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:52

Genma just shock his head again and follow Kakashi inside the shower to help with his wounds.. He saw Kakashi glance at something and followed his glance and saw a newly made tattoo on the wrist.. Genma just made a sigh "You know that thing could get you in more trouble then you can get yourself out of right.." Genma knew a little bit about what those tattoos Kakashi had on his wrist was about having dated Shisui and all..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:54

"I didn't really have that much of a choice." he muttered, sighing.

Then, he reached out for his shampoo, soaped up his hair.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:56

"Know the feeling Kashi know the feeling.." Genma didn't really talk about his tattoo since he was not the type that like to be owned by someone.. He moved a little closer to Kakashi and put his hands on his lower back to take a closer look at the wounds on the ass....

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:02

He didn't comment; sensing Genma didn't want to talk about it. Instead, he let him inspect the wounds, while he rinsed the soap out of his hair.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:09

Genma hummed and stood back up and backed away from Kakashi "The wounds seem fine.. Thought you should try some of that cream for battlewounds on you entrance.. Don't look that good.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:12

A shrug. "I've had worse." he muttered, before thoroughly washing... Well. Certain parts. Of course not caring that Genma was there. It wasn't like he hadn't seen it, what, hundreds of times before...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:14

Genma just stepped out of the shower to let Kakashi finish his shower.. "So Kashi am I going blind or is Redtop flirting with you?" Genma stood in the door into the shower and dried his legs with the towel he had got from the chair in their room..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:16

"Hmm? What? Why would she?" he raised an eyebrow. "She's just acting like always."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:19

Genma just shrugged "I don't know but I think I see why Minato is so jealous when you are near.." Genma looked at Kakashi and shrugged again "But it could be me there are seeing things.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:21

"I'd say you are... There's nothing between us, after all. She knows it won't work, I know it won't work. We've tried twice already, for God's sake."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:24

"Yea and number three is the lucky chance.." a shrug came from Genma and he laughed "Or so people then to say.. I like number one just fine thought.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:26

He shrugged. "She knows I can't commit to just one person, which is precisely what she wants in partners. That's why she was so much better off with Obito, and now Minato, than with me." he sighed, rinsed once more, then turned the water off.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:30

"Yea I know.. It was the same with Shisui and me.. I just don't go well with bound to one person.." Genma moved from the shower door to let Kakashi get out and went into the bedroom turning the radio off..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum