Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Go down

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.] - Page 2 Empty Sv: When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 11:10

Meanwhile, Kakashi chose to concentrate on Genma... Mouth moving down his jawline, to his throat, sucking a red mark into existence as his hand slipped downwards, moved the trunks down slim hips for his long, slender fingers to wrap around Genma's cock, giving it a few firm, slow pumps.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.] - Page 2 Empty Sv: When I kissed the teacher [privat, kakaomælk Srsly. Jeg tror ikke engang JEG er gammel nok til det her.]

Indlæg  Gæst Ons 24 Okt - 11:16

Genma gave a moan and closed his eyes "Just like that Kashi.. Fuck yea..." he spread his legs more and moved his hips of the bed to push them against Kakashi's with a groan slipping from his lips..
He moved his arms over his head and grabed a pillow..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 9:51

Jiraiya pulled his chair closer to the bed, intently observing the two young men, occasionally giving his cock a firm pump.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 9:53

Onwards to the collarbone, kissing, nibbling, before his hand instead took a light hold of both their erections, rubbing them against one another, groaning against Genma's skin as he did so.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 10:01

Genma back ached of the bed with a groan coming from him.. He panted a little and moved his hands to Kakashi's back and moaned "Come on Kashi get on with it"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 10:07

"You're impatient," grinned the elder man, obviously not minding in the slightest. "Looking good, boys..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 10:10

"He always is..." Kakashi grinned, voice just a tad darker and huskier than before. Then he cast a glance Jiraiya's way. "Since he's so impatient, I guess you'll have to lend us some of the lube I know you've got lying around." his fingers casually ventured to toy with Genma's opening, just circling it, while he let his other hand fondle the balls.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 10:15

Genma pulled back abit when Kakashi moved his fingers over his opening and looked at Kakashi before looking at Jiraya and biting alittle on his lower lip while he thought about something..
Making up his mind he pushed Kakashi back on his back and took him his cock in his mouth in one go all the while moving his tongue around it on the way down.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 10:42

"Now, boys," Jiraiya purred silkily, moving to stand next to the bed, just shy of being able to reach out and touch the naked bodies on it, "Nobody uses lube in my bed without me being in on the action..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 10:46

A gasp; both at the surprise of Genma's quick decision, but, mostly because of that heavenly mouth. "Damn... Gen'..." in reflex, a hand was placed on the top of Genma's head, fingers tangling in his hair. All focus was certainly removed from Jiraiya.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 26 Okt - 23:59

A small smile was on genma's lips while he went on bobbing his head on Kakashi's cock. He didn't really ignore Jiraya but he was just alittle bizzy at the moment. So Genma just spread his legs some more and sank down on his albows so his butt was in the air..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:46

Now, who would Jiraiya be if he didn't take advantage of that situation? A broad hand landed on Genma's tight ass, slid over the muscled globes of flesh, and a large finger slipped down to circle around the young man's entrance.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 11:58

His head tilted backwards, eyes closing. Goddamn it. No matter how many times that mouth descended on him, he was never going to get used to the expertism with which the tongue moved, nor the feeling of hard metal once in a while, when the piercing slid along sensitive skin. A low, guttural groan as a particularly good spot was treated in just the right manner, hand in Genma's hair tightening.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:05

Genma just bobbed his head on the dick and pressed his tongue down in the slit now and then while he moved the pircing up the sensive part.. He felt Jiraya's hand on his ass and gave a groan that didn't completely come out that way because of the cock in his mouth...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:16

"I can't decide..." another large hand on Genma's ass, and the bed dipped as Jiraiya crawled in behind him - "whether you two are being very bad boys, or very good." The finger dipped lower, to massage Genma's prostate from the outside.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:18

A weak grin, eyes still closed. "I'll... Take that... As a compliment." he muttered, breath getting a little heavy.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:22

A choked moan came from Genma when Jiraya pressed on his prostate and he pulled back.. The cock in his mouth falling out and Genma panted a little bit "The same as Kashi.."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:26

"Ooooh.. it definitely is. My, you two look good in my bed. I wonder.. how good you would feel on my cock?" He embraced Genma from behind, letting the young man feel the swell of Jiraiya's large erection, nestled between his ass cheeks, and breathed heavily into his ear.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:29

Kakashi, now, had his usual, rather cocky smile returning. "Well, there's only one way to find out, now, isn't there?" he pointed out, for now content with the pause, watching the others with mismatched eyes.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:34

Genma groan and pressed back against Jiraya "Why don't we find out just how good I would feel on it" He looked at Kakashi and moved down to his cock and licked from base to top before moving back up...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:46

"Because you're both so pretty to look at, and so much fun to tease..." he rolled his hips against the firm ass, one large hand seeking out Genma's erection.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:49

A weak gasp at the lick, then another grin when Jiraiya spoke. "Pretty? That's definitely a word no-one's used about me before..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:56

A weak groan and Genma went down on his albues again "Pretty you say? Can't say I have been called that before.." Genma pushed back against the erection seeking more then want he got right now..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 12:58

A clench of his jaw betrayed Jiraiya's arousal, and he looked lustfully at the boy spreading himself open and ready to be plowed. "Well.. you both are such pretty young things," he leered. Yes - the inappropriate nature of this situation was a huge turn-on to him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Gæst Fre 16 Nov - 13:03

A weak grin, slight shake of the head, a few loose strands from the mohawk falling down, into his eyes, as he simply watched, breathing calmly again, tongue playing just a bit with his lip piercing; he often did that in anticipation.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 3 Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum